10+ Wall Decorations for the Dining Room – The dining room is a significant place in a home. A dining room, as well as the living room, is really important because they are the main place where the family members gather. Therefore, its design should be able to cope with the needs and the taste of the family. Here we have several designs of the dining room for nuclear or a big family.
1. In number one, we have an extra large dining room that able to cope with eleven persons. This dining room is facing the outside view. The wall of this dining room is painted with dark grey. Near the window, there is a gigantic painting, and on the other side, there are two silver mirrors.
2. The next, in number two, we have a luxurious dining room. This dining room is addressed for a nuclear family. The nuance of this dining room is elegant dark which is shown through the wall painting and the furniture. The luxuriousness is shown through the crystal lamps, painting, and the mirror on the wall.
3. In number three, we have a vintage lovely dining room. This dining room is rather small but has a good view. While the wall is covered with a vintage grey wallpaper and there is a rectangular LED decoration on it.
4. In number four, we also have an extra dining room for a big family. The wall painting is grey with a hint of beige. On the wall, there are several decorations. Some of the decorations are placed on the shelves.
5. The number five, we have a vintage classic dining room for a big family. The wall is designed vintage European which is half of it is painted in white. While the other half is covered with grey wallpaper and what makes it unique are the candle handlers on the wall.
6. In number six, we have a picture of a dining room with the nuance of cream. The wall is all painted in cream, and there are several decorations like paintings and a mirror. The plant decorations make this room fresh.
7. The next we have an extra large dining room for the extra family. The design of this dining room is very beautiful. The wall is half painted with black, and half with white. And the widest area on the wall is filled with photographs of various size.
8. The number eight, we find an industrial dining room. This dining room like we see is very unique. There is an area on the wall which half is done and painted, and half of it is still bricked wall. The old steamer in the corner also makes this room very unique.
9. The number nine is a monochromatic dining room. The wall is painted in black and decorated minimalist with flowers decoration.
10. The last we have a very lovely dining room. Although the nuance is monochromatic, this dining room looks lovable because there are several windows that face the outside view.
Like we see that the decoration of the dining room is also matched with the size of the dining room itself. Moreover, the selection of the color is very important for the wall decoration.