10+ Vintage Room Ideas –Unlike how it named, the vintage decoration is long last. So many of us who prefer building a vintage home nuance. The vintage decoration has the uniqueness in the details. Moreover, the vintage decoration commonly sticks with the wooden material. It is also hard to differentiate between the vintage and traditional or ethnic decoration.
1.This first living room has a very warming decoration. The ambiance of old times is strongly felt here. The use of wooden material here and there accentuates the vintage theme. The decorations like the birdcage and the wheeled table are also very unique.
2. The focal point of the vintage theme here is the lazy chair in the corner. This living room is a utopia for the bookworm. It facilitates the bookworm to spend the spare time while enjoying the wind breeze.
3. Although this house is not really big, yet it has a very unique design, especially the border between the living room and the bedroom. This house is such an amazing place for a single person. The green olive and the white also unexpectedly creates an amazing combo.
4. Like previously said that is hard to differentiate between the vintage and traditional theme. Both of them share similar characters. For examples are the fireplace and the antler here.
5. Decorating with the vintage theme doesn’t mean that you need to back to half of the century, because the 90s design still correlates with the vintage decoration. And that is shown by this living room.
6. The countryside house is indeed very suitable for the vintage decoration. The most obvious vintage designed thing here is the lamp. The lamp is eye-popping and catches the attention first. The rattan furniture in this dining room also accentuates the natural atmosphere.
7. The first thing that grabs our view in this living room is the fireplace. The fireplace is very traditional. Moreover, the lamp has a one of kind design. This living room moreover, has a nice color combination for the vintage nuance.
8. The old castle, of course, has the imperial decoration. And this house uses this vintage perspective. Instead of using the vintage country decoration, this house applies the old aristocrat side. That’s why the house has the typical imperial wall design.
9. It is seen that this living room tries to combine the vintage and classic decoration. There are always more than two decorations that can be combined together, as long as they have similar characteristics. The most eye-catching in this living room is the ancient candle handler.
10. This living room has the typical domestic wall design. That’s why this living room looks very vintage effortlessly. Another vintage element that has amazing design is the lamp. The color nuance here is also very suitable for the vintage concept.
As long as you have a source of inspirations in creating the vintage decoration, creating one will not be hard. That’s why take a look at this post deeply, and hope you get some inspirations.