10+ Vintage & Mid-century Modern Bedroom Decorating Ideas – There are several room designs that are so many users. Two of them are the vintage and the mid-century modern. These two has similarities in term if the usage of wooden material. Combines the furniture with these themes is also a nice idea. Because basically there is not a necessity to use only the same furniture concept. That’s why let’s see how two of them work together.
1. This bedroom has a very simple nuance. The decoration in this bedroom is very minimalist. The wall panels in the bed area are the main thing that makes this bedroom looks stunning. The furniture in this bedroom has a strong mid-century modern style.
2. This house is a typical urban apartment these days. The owner of this apartment is very creative in decorating the house. He or she combines the mid-century modern furniture with the colorful furniture that also has a unique design.
3. It is very unusual to place the bed in the middle of the bedroom like this. The owner of this bedroom knows very well that the furniture material will be very harmonious with the natural decoration. The owner brings the natural aspect like plants inside the bedroom.
4. What’s your first impression of this bedroom? It surely has the melancholic nuance, especially from the wall panels. The simple wall decoration like this looks not boring at all because of its pattern. Moreover, the plants here are very interesting in giving a fresh accent to the room.
5. This bedroom is very attractive with the shots of several styles in furniture and the decoration. The main furniture itself which are bed set and the cabinet, have the mid-century modern style. In contrast, the colorful contemporary decorations make beautify this bedroom. Moreover, the ethnic patterned rug makes this bedroom has a bit of vintage nuance.
6. The wooden furniture is the main actor in this bedroom. It is proven with the minimalist decoration that is less stunning than the furniture itself. This bedroom furniture makes the room tends to have vintage look.
7. The bed lining in this bedroom is very interesting. it is quite rare to have the curvy lining for mid-century modern style. The hanging lamps in each side of the bed are also perfect beautifier for this bed.
8. This bedroom clearly has the mid-century modern furniture, seeing from the sharp and simple lines. The wooden floor of this bedroom is also suitable with the nuance of the furniture. The color of the decoration and other object make this room not monotonous.
9. Like the commonly mid-century modern furniture, the feet of several types of furniture in this bedroom is typically mid-century modern style. Meanwhile, although the furniture itself comes with the mid-century modern style, the decorations represent the contemporary concept, make this bedroom more colorful.
10. Although there is no sense of vintage at all, this bedroom has the nuance of mid-century modern furniture that is applied in the modern room. This bedroom has simple lines and concept that felt very strong.
Concepting the bedroom is very enjoyable and exciting. It is also important to make our bedroom like what we want because we spend the most in our bedroom. How was it? Hopefully, these designs can inspire you!
Other Collections of 10+ Vintage & Mid-century Modern Bedroom Decorating Ideas