10+ Traditional Furniture for the Ethnic Living Room – What you bring into your house will influence how your house will be like. Therefore, before you bargain and purchase furniture or decoration, you surely should know what exactly what you want for your house. And here, we will help you to find what should you bring to your living room, especially if you want to present traditional-ethnic style.
1. Starting from the sofa, surely you will agree if we say that it has an ethnic and traditional pattern. Yes, do you often see this kind of sofa pattern in the elder house? This ethnic and traditional sofa is also supported with the rug pattern to create the traditional vibe.
2. What do you think? If commonly the traditional living room style is presented with the brown toned visual, this living room is a breakthrough. The blue pattern is such an important aspect for this white nuanced living room.
3. Back to the brown style, this living room is also dominated with brown, with a hint of gold. Then, although the table and the sofa don’t come from the same series, they look so harmonious, right?
4. One thing that sign furniture or decoration has a traditional or ethnic style is from the carved ornament. Just like these sofa set and the table that comes from the same series, they are very beautiful with the carved frames.
5. In many ways, traditional furniture can look so classy. Like we see in this picture, the furniture like sofa, table, and the crystal lamps are all so classy. The wall motives and the window design strengthen this living room as a classy traditional living room.
6. If you think that traditional furniture has a detailed design, you might wrong. The simplistic design is also applicable for the traditional furniture, the example is this sofa as well as its table.
7. The traditional furniture and the decoration can be so beautiful with the white color. In this living room, the traditional nuance is very strong comes from the living room design. the furniture itself, especially the lamp and the sofa also has the rustic feeling.
8. The sofa of this living room uniquely combines the leather and cloth material. Moreover, the black and brown are beautifully partnered. The plant in this living room makes this living room is more colorful.
9. The red sofa is actually more rare than a brown sofa. The traditionally designed sofa that is presented in red here is also very beautiful. The most unique is the table itself that is featured with the case inside.
10. The brown tone furniture and decoration is indeed identical with the traditional or ethnic rooms. As seen in this picture for example. This living room has a very unique decoration which is the branch in the corner of the wall.
The traditional living room is an option to bring back the old vibe. The old theme room indeed brings back the memories together with calming feeling.