10+ Tips to Decorate a Long Wall in Living Room – Most of us dream about the big house. Although not all of us are lucky enough to have a big area for home. For those who live in a dense city, they should be enough to live in a small house or in an apartment. However, those who live in the countryside mostly are lucky to have a big home with a big yard. Having a big house also needs us to be smarter in decorating. Therefore, here we have several tips for decorating a living room especially, with the long wall.
1. The first is, you can build more than one big windows. In the morning, you can open these windows and let the lights in and let the air circulates very well. Furthermore, the window as a decoration also beautifies the living room.
2. The positive of a long wall is, you can decorate it with anything and everything. You can place the mirrors, or plant, piano, lamps, and any wall decoration on the wall. These decorations surely make your room more lively.
3. The third tips is you can decorate the middle of the wall with something that is really big. So, your wall will not look empty. You can add some sitting lamps on each side of the decoration just like this picture.
4. The fourth, you can place a long sofa on the wall. Besides the sofa, you can have a cupboard too. You can make a certain reading corner in the living room and place some photographs on the wall.
5. The next tips are, you can decorate the long wall with the pictures or painting that fill all the space of the wall. For example is this wall, the decoration of the tree fills all the area on the wall.
6. The sixth tips, you can place the television, fireplace, sofa, and some shelves on the wall. So, instead of placing the sofa in the middle of the room, in order to avoid emptiness on the wall, you can place them right on the wall.
7. The seventh tips, you can substitute the wall with a super big mirror. This mirror can be functioned also as the root partition. In the other side, you can hang a long painting on the wall to avoid emptiness.
8. Nowadays, the Tumblr decoration is really hit. Like you see in this picture, this Tumblr decoration accentuates the folk theme of the room. Another aspect that makes this long wall beautiful is the long sofas and the plant near them.
9. The next tips are, you can place the long cabinet on the wall. The cabinet is really functional to keep things as well as for decoration.
10. The last, you can put every long object on the wall for examples are television, mirror, or paintings.
The key to avoiding emptiness on the wall is, place decoration as much as it should be, but don’t make them bulky. We hope that this article can help you, happy decorating!
Other Collections of 10+ Tips to Decorate a Long Wall in Living Room