10+ Tips to Decorate a Large Wall with Vaulted Ceilings – The large house is the source of happiness for the owner. A large house is absolutely cooler because the air circulation is better than the smaller one. Having a large house also makes the owner easily decorate or manage the room division. However, having a large house also makes the owner should be able to decorate the house in order not to look empty. Therefore, we have some tips for you to decorate a large wall with vaulted ceilings.
1. First, you can have a gigantic fireplace. The gigantic fireplace like this can be benefitted not only as the fireplace but also for another thing to put on, for example, is the television. You can also give a gigantic window glass beside the fireplace. It will make the room is lighter because the natural light comes naturally through the glass.
2. The second one is building the wooden frame in the ceiling and glass wall. The wooden frames in the ceiling are the significant decoration for the ceiling. It makes the room looks rustic. The glass wall also lets the natural light to come to your house and it spends less electricity for lamps.
3. The third one is placing the high decoration. To avoid the empty mood, you can locate some decoration in the empty wall.
4. The next is making the ceiling dimensional. By making the ceiling like this, you don’t have to put any additional decorations for the house.
5. The fifth trick is placing the glass window or the ventilation on the large wall. It is beneficial for the air circulation as well as to beautify the house.
6. The next one is almost the same with the first tips, however, you can replace it with the mirror. or, you can add some paintings on the wall.
7. The next trick, you can have some windows to let the sunlight comes or see the stars at night. The wall can also be replaced with the window to make a certain accent. By replacing the wall with the window, you don’t need any decoration for them.
8. The eight trick, you can place a traditional fan. This traditional fan makes the room looks ethnic and makes the room cooler.
9. The ninth, you can make a large bookshelf on the wall. The shelf like this is not only functional to save the books, but you can put some decorations like photos, figures, watch, plants, or anything.
10. The last is placing ultra big paintings on the wall. The ultra big paintings are certain attractions to the large room. The room will remain looks large and the gigantic size looks spectacular.
Okay, those are some tips to decorate a large wall. Actually you there are other alternatives for the large wall. For examples, you can make a vertical garden, or you can make shelves and place the plants on them, or you can have an aquarium. Whatever you choose, good luck for it!