10+ The Dining Room-Living Room Design Inspirations – Combining two different rooms in a single area is very possible. For example, a working room and the bedroom, laundry room and bathroom, and the most common is the dining room and living room. The combination of the living room and dining room is very commonly found. It is applicable not only for the small house, yet even the big houses.
1.This living room is filled with many square shapes. From the wall decorations to the sofa, the linings are square. Even the two square lightings at each side of the sofa. The hanging lighting, however, breaks the uniform with the tube shapes.
2. Before we go for lighting, we should notice the extended wall of the fireplace. It creates a gigantic nuance and aggressively aesthetic. Two big lightings in the living room and the dining room has the different and attractive design of each.
3. It can be said that this dining room has the vintage style in a modern frame. The marble table especially has a nice shape. Moreover, the lightings here, which are with the black iron are very unique and vintage, very suitable for this dining room.
4. The good side about having the living room and the dining room that is very close like this is, the relationship between family members are stronger. You can enjoy the dinner or lunch together while also watching television. If we look at this room, it has a nice combo of brown and light blue.
5. This house has a rather old decoration. The living room has a nice outdoor view. Makes the day is very bright. The decorations in the ceiling are also very unique. Their sizes are different following the ceiling contour.
6. Although having a small apartment, life would not be boring if the view is amazing like this. The windows that surround this living room makes it doesn’t have the light deficiency.
7. This house has casual nuance because of the sandy color. But, the bright colors like orange and yellow in this living room should be highlighted. They create a nice accent for the sandy house.
8. If we look carefully, the living room and dining room are differentiated with different wall tones. The living room wall is aesthetic because there are two different tones. And the dining room wall is decorated with the mirrors. This is a nice trick to differ two rooms that very close to each other.
9. The dining room that side by side with open space will make the dining activity so enjoyable. This kind of decoration is nice to be applied in your home, too.
10. This house applies different tones for the living room and dining room to part them. Moreover, the pillars here are also very useful to give border between the rooms.
There are many ways to make a border between the living room and dining room that close to each other. You can arrange them with different furniture colors, building pillars between them, or placing the rug in one of them, and etc.