10+ Southern Home Interior Styles – Want to get something different for your home? Maybe it’s time to try the southern home interior design. The southern designs have warmer nuance with a slight touch of the natural element. The southern interior design is also signed with classic or traditional furniture and decoration. Let’s not get too long and take a look these following designs.
1. The olive color is the first thing that looks really stunning among the furniture and the decoration in this living room. The southern design is clearly shown through the patterned sofa and the painting on the wall.
2. The wood is the second material that dominates this house. This southern home gives a really warm feeling through its homely interior design. The living room area is the coziest place to relax because it is completed with the fireplace and the bookshelves.
3. Even though this home is not really big, the rooms placement are really proportional. Moreover, the blue nuance draws freshness to this home. The wooden furniture in this house, moreover, has a very nice vintage design, especially the roundtable and the fan.
4. This southern themed home has a glimpse of tropical feeling. It is because of the live plants that decorate this room. Moreover, the color choice of the furniture makes this living room looks cheerful and enjoyable.
5. The density of the furniture is the highlight in this living room. Although this living room applies the southern concept, the roundtables in this living room have the bohemian feeling. The map decoration in this living room adds a contemporary vibe to this room.
6. The common southern interior theme has the cream or nude color as the main color element, just like this living room. The choice of the furniture pattern also presents the southern nuance. Interestingly, this living room is completed with a piano.
7. The southern interior with a lick of the tropical feeling is felt in this house. The tropical feeling comes from the huge glass sliding door. Moreover, the natural view from the yard is very relatable with the house like seen from the wooden table and live plant.
8. This house’s terrace reminds us of the old American house. Like the common old American house, it is completed with the terrace that is facilitated with the swinging chairs to chat. This old house with its beautiful fence is ornamented with the hanging plants in the terrace.
9. People surely never tired of the white painting. This house for example. However, although it has the common color, its decoration is unusual. The framed pictures in the corner are unusual welcome. The furniture style and material are also aesthetic.
10. For sure, the most stunning part in this living room are the shelves complete with their decorations. Again, for sure the homeowner has a good taste. It is also shown from the design of the hanging lamp.
The southern interior design is really attractive, isn’t it? This concept allows us to playfully present the colorful furniture and the decoration.
Other Collections of 10+ Southern Home Interior Styles