10+ Sofa Options for the Small Living Room – In certain ways, big furniture has the gorgeous looks because of its size itself. However, the big furniture doesn’t always good for every room proportion. In the room with small size, for example, the big furniture instead will make the room looks bulky. Therefore, we need to be smart in choosing the furniture according to room proportion. Here are several inspirations of small furniture, especially for the sofa.
1. Even though this dining room has monochrome nuance with simple decoration, the dining room has creative decoration like it is seen on the wall. Moreover, the dining set also has a simple shape that creates a light look.
2. Sometimes, the ethnic and vintage concept is blurred, just like in this living room. The two kinds of sofa make this living room is more colorful. And it is supported with the colorful cushions and the rug. The vintage table and suitcase give more colors to this living room.
3. We’re sure you will be agreeing if we call this living room has an artsy theme. Especially shown by the painting decorations and the wall painting. The sofa itself, although has vibrant color, it looks very beautiful with the velvet violet material.
4. This small living room looks very attractive and colorful. The sofa is able to consist of two until three persons. What makes it attractive are the colorful cushions itself. Moreover, the decoration above it and the drawer that filled with decorations make this room more attractive.
5. The grey color is surely a hit these years. Especially for the minimalist or folk design. For example is this grey sofa that is really a good partner for the grey wallpaper. The simple decorations on the wall don’t make them plain at all.
6. Another popular interior trend is like shown by this picture. This living room has colorful furniture and decorations. The most interesting is the sofa with its cushions, rugs, and the plant. All of them have an artsy design.
7. If you have a small living room, you can play a smart strategy like this. The sofa doesn’t have to be completed with the backing, instead, just like the long chair like this. You can add just two or no cushion at all.
8. The first thing that catches the attention in this living room is the swinging chair. It has a vintage design with pop color. This living room also has a wide appearance because it has less decoration.
9. In this living room, although its size is quite small, yet the furniture has proportional size. Especially the sofa and the standing lamp.
10. If you prefer colorful furniture, you can balance it with the simple bright wall painting like this. Therefore, your small living room won’t look bulky.
From the article above we know how to make a small living room looks proportional with furniture and decoration. One tip again, you can place the sofa with the same tone as the wall like picture number nine. So, your living room will look less stuffed.
Other Collections of 10+ Sofa Options for the Small Living Room