10+ Small Home Interior Designs with Low Budget – Having a home is the need of everyone in this world. But, today, a town a home seems like more difficult than our ancestors. It is the fact that the price of properties is getting higher day by day. But, don’t lose hope, even with the low budget, you will be able to have your own house. How is it? Let’s take a look.
1. The number one, if you have a low budget for a home, you can have a minimalist home design. by applying the simple and minimalist decoration, you will save the budget for purchasing the ornaments.
2. Like seen in this sketch design, even your home only consists of a floor, you will be able to maximize the room functions. The trick is, using less area for rooms like the bathroom. And, combine two or more places like a living room and the dining room into one.
3. Having a small apartment doesn’t mean you must have a mini bed. If you need a medium bed, you can still have it and manages the wall area as the place for wall boxes instead of only decorations. Moreover, you can place the work desk adheres to the bed.
4. This rectangular small house is owned by a clever owner. Even though the area is really small, this house still consists of a kitchen, dining room for two, and a living room very close with the window. The bedroom is placed on the second floor to save space.
5. This kitchen also saves more area by having less decoration. The wall is well functioned as the cabinet. Therefore, the wall area is functional.
6. The concept of this house is similar to the house in number four. The first floor is used as the kitchen and a dining table for 3-4 persons, and a living room for two. Meanwhile, the bedroom is placed on the second floor.
7. The small house is not the reason for having only a single bedroom. This house for the example. In the second floor, in each wing there are bedrooms. Therefore, there are two stairs that address to bedrooms in this house.
8. Combining two beds in a place is a strategy for saving more area in the house. If you are living with friends or some siblings, this idea is well to be adapted.
9. Like the previous design, to save more place, this house combines two beds in a single room. However, the wall in this bedroom is well managed as cupboard and mirror at the same time.
10. If your small home still has a small balcony like this, it is a good news. The balcony makes a house less feel stuffed. Still, we say, put less decoration so the house looks wider.
From what we saw in these pictures, the small house with a small budget is possible. As long as you can manage the room allocation and the furniture or decoration usage, the small house with a small budget is worth to be lived in.
Other Collections of 10+ Small Home Interior Designs with Low Budget