10+ Sectional Sofas for Your Small Home –The choice of the sofa is very important in determining your living room look. One of the sofa types that is quite popular is the sectional sofa. There are many of the sectional sofas that are provided in the market. Many of the sectional sofa that is very proportional for the size of a small living room. Therefore, this post will share with you some inspirations of decorating the small living room with a sectional sofa.
1.This living room is designed with a natural nuance. The natural nuance is gotten from the bricked wall and the wooden accent on the wall. Therefore, the sofa which has the natural color suits with the room concept.
2. With the long section in a side, this makes this sofa as a cozy place to spend the spare time. Moreover, this sectional sofa looks luxurious because of the black leather material. Therefore, this sofa is very appropriate for the minimalist living room.
3. The sectional sofa in this living room has a simple design and a very neutral color. This kind of sectional sofa design is very popular because it is quite safe for any room decorations. Moreover, its simplicity suits for the patterned sofa.
4. The sofa with three sections like this is very suitable for such a small living room. Furthermore, completing a sectional sofa with the fur rug will beautify the look. The live plant is indeed very suitable for decorating the simple decoration like this.
5. There is no word that best to describe this room other than cool. The mixing between grey and the Prussian blue creates a beautiful color combination. The sofa here also looks nice because of the patterned sofa and the Prussian blue cushions.
6. It is unexpected that retro style sofa suits for the modern living room. The key is the harmonious color. Even though the sofa has the retro look, it has the grey nuance which is the same as the wall color.
7. The mid-century modern sofa like shown in this design is very suitable for the nowadays living room. Many modern living room is also decorated with the mixing of many styles of furniture. Combining them together will create an artsy living room.
8. If you want to create a modern living room, it is important to choose the right model and the material. The neutral or earthy sofa colors like black, white, grey, or brown are the best.
9. This retro sofa is very beautiful for its grey color. Furthermore, the uniqueness is shown through the texture and the design of the feet.
10. If your living room is only able to accommodate two persons, maybe this sofa design is the most suitable. This sofa is proportional for only two persons and it is very minimalist.
Don’t forget that the color and the material of the sofa is as important as the design itself. Moreover, you can add several cushions that have attractive patterns and colors to beautify the room.