10+ Metropolitan Furniture for the Living Room – To present the trendy nuance, metropolitan furniture concept is the best choice. Most people want their home to look up to date or new because there is a proud of having a modern home. It doesn’t mean that vintage furniture is bad, but people who live in a big city tend to have a modern house. Therefore, we will present metropolitan furniture, especially for the living room.
1. This first living room has a simple concept with the grey nuance. The furniture and the decoration also come with the same tone as the wall. The metropolitan feeling is clearly felt with the square-headed lamp, the simplistic design of the sofa set also represents the minimalist concept.
2. It is very seen that this living room is in an apartment. Like the common apartment, the living room is near the window and faces the building view. In this living room, we see the nuance is white and grey, which also applied for the furniture.
3. Even though this living room has a strong feeling of modern and metropolitan vibes, the cabinet and the table give a lick of vintage vibe. The furniture and the decoration of this living room come in different colors, yet their tones are still harmonious.
4. Like the design in number three, this living room is a combination of modern with a vintage touch. The modern or metropolitan concept is strongly seen through the sofas, however, the vintage vibe is felt from the window door that has a curvy ceiling.
5. This kind of living room is quite common to see. With the nuance of nude color, to make the living room looks less plain, it is combined with several patterns like seen on the sofa, cushions, and the table.
6. Ultra modern and metropolitan is strongly felt in this living room. However, the owner cleverly gives an artsy touch to the decoration especially the jug-shaped lamps. The sofa especially, and the shelves also have a unique and artsy-modern style.
7. This medium size living room is well managed so it looks really proportional. The furniture in this living room comes with a different style but they match to each other. The monochrome nuance doesn’t look plain because of the wooden furniture and plant decoration.
8. The wooden nuance of this living room gives the cool and calming nuance. The grey sofa has a modern body design, but its feet are in vintage style. The roundtable and the brown chair also accentuate the vintage style in the modern living room.
9. It is common that house in a dense city is rather small. However, with the selection of minimalist furniture and decoration like this, the room looks bigger.
10. Even though located in a big city, designing the home like the country-side style is not banned. Just like this living room that is dense with brown color.
The metropolitan living room comes with various designs, not only a minimalist concept. Whatever the concept is, the most important it should represent yourself and your need.
Other Collections of 10+ Metropolitan Furniture for the Living Room