10+ Living Room Wall Painting Inspirations –Often, the hardest process of decorating the house is choosing the wall painting. When we are presented with a series of colors, a slight difference between a color and another will confuse us. There are too many interesting colors to choose from. So, how we should choose the wall painting. Maybe, instead of looking at the color samples, you can see several painting inspirations below.
1.This living room has the two tones of the wall painting. Yet, all of them are still in the same family. The lighter one tends to be nude while the darker tends to the dark brown. These colors are very suitable for the classic decoration like this.
2. Unlike the previous design, this living room has a color tone that is quite unique. The ambiguous color like this is very interesting. You can call this living room has the grey with green hint color.
3. This living room also has the multidimensional color when it is exposed to light. Without much exposure of the light, this living room has a pure deep grey. Yet, when it is exposed with much light, you can see a glimpse of brown there.
4. This living room has the color that is quite common. The nude shade is very popular used as the living room nuance. Yet, what makes this living room different is the use of bricks and the square tiles.
5. Soft color indeed arises the calming nuance for the house. This living room has soft grey that is enjoyable for the eyes. This kind of color very suits for the home as the representation of a relaxing place.
6. The different tone on each side of the walls and the floor can amaze us for sure. Moreover, different shades like these will not get us bored. It is better to have the same family color even though there are different shades.
7. Once again we are presented with the grey color. The greyness of this living room is nice enough in echoing a calming atmosphere. Its combination with a lighter grey shade of the furniture makes a beautiful gradation.
8. White will never die for the home interior. Even though it is plain and very common, the white wall painting is very perfect in creating a clean ambiance. Moreover, it is very easy to combine white wall painting with any decoration.
9. Once again there is a nice example of a light brown shade. Even though generally this wall painting can be called as light brown. Yet it has a hint of grey. Moreover, the wooden ceiling adds an aesthetic accent for the house.
10. The earthy color is indeed the safest color to use as the interior decoration. Like this brown
wall painting for example. It does suit with the black or another brown shade and even with the broken white.
After seeing these designs, hopefully, you will get some ideas for decorating the house. Don’t be afraid of playing with colors. Every color is beautiful.