10+ Living Room Sets for Apartment – In choosing the apartment, of course, it is important to consider the furniture also. We need to choose the furniture that closes with our taste and the size is balanced enough with the proportion of the apartment. Therefore, we will give you some inspirations specifically about the living room sets of apartments.
1. Even though this apartment is not really big, but it has a good room arrangement. The living room and the dining room that is close to each other have no partition, that’s why this apartment looks longer. The application of the bright wall is also effective to create the wider look.
2. This apartment also applies the same principal of wall decoration as the apartment in number one. The furniture set is also quite minimalist in size and number, that’s why this apartment feels have more portion of the empty room.
3. Like the common metropolis apartment, this apartment is also filled with many windows. Even though the furniture has a strong minimalist design, the plants here make this living room looks less stiff.
4. The owner of this apartment surely has a good taste in combining the color. Although this apartment consists of several colors in the room decorations and the furniture, their colors are still harmonious. The balancer is the wall and ceiling itself that has a very neutral color.
5. At first, you might think that this living room is very wide. But actually this apartment is small, therefore, the owner places the huge mirror behind the sofa. Even though this apartment is quite small, the owner has a good sense in choosing the furniture and the decoration.
6. The apartment with simple color domination like this is indeed being a trend these days. However, although this living room is dominated with all grey, the decoration of the plants freshen this living room. The herringbone patterned floor also makes this living room less plain.
7. Unlike common apartments that have modern look, this living room has a vintage vibe. The vintage vibe is clearly shown by the huge windows that have vintage style. The sofa set, as well as its table, also accentuates the vintage concept of this living room.
8. This apartment has the uncommon design of the interior. The furniture and the interior support each other to give modern concept. The most interesting is the ceiling design and the cupboard that attaches to the ceiling. More uniquely, this apartment that is designed like a mini bar.
9. The owner of this apartment has a smart sense of arranging the furniture. Although the apartment size is small, the furniture choice is really good and well functioned.
10. The owner of this apartment also cleverly arranges the room locations as well as the decorations and furniture. Therefore, this apartment looks spacious although actually, it is quite small.
The furniture and room arrangement is very important in designing an apartment. Searching for tips and ideas from the internet is one of the best solutions in interior designing.