10+ Living Room Designs with the Fireplace – Today although the heater is used more, the fireplace still accompanies many living rooms. This is an element that can tighten the family members. The fireplace is a perfect friend to relax in the spare time. The fireplace is not only able to warm the living room, yet it is also very romantic during the winter. The mantelpiece is also very beneficial to showcase the beautiful decorations.
1.This kind of living room is very familiar with the countryside decoration. When we look at the ceiling, there is an interesting triangle structure. The fireplace side is indeed attractive. It reflects the country style with the stone material.
2. The more modern fireplace is designed with a more basic shape, like this square fireplace for example. Furthermore, the more modern fireplace is commonly integrated with the wall around it. This makes the fireplace looks so neat.
3. The most common design for the modern fireplace is like this one. This fireplace itself is layered with two decorations. What is more interesting is the split level living room. The contemporary artistic nuance also fills this living room.
4. The mantelpiece of this fireplace is being a perfect place for placing the main decorations of the living room. The fireplace, candles, and the circle sun-like mirror are like in unity.
5. The mantelpiece of this fireplace is being a perfect place for placing the main decorations of the living room. The fireplace, candles, and the circle sun-like mirror are like in unity.
6. When we look at the fireplace here, the square tiles here is very different from the concept of its surrounding. That is the first layer of the fireplace frame. The white frame that uniforms with the surrounding furniture create a simple look.
7. The fireplace of this house looks so prominent. And that is because of the high stone structure. This stone structure is also the one that highlights the vintage-country glimpse of this living room. Uniquely, the fireplace is housed inside a glass.
8. The black door has completed this fireplace. Therefore, this area looks so neat. The composition of white and grey that surrounds the fireplace and this living room is very relaxing. Grey and white are such moody colors that also relaxing at the same time.
9. This fireplace indeed is the kind of the modern one. The fireplace wall is also an accent wall here. It has an organic brushed grey wall painting. The uneven color contour even makes this grey wall looks like industrial nuance.
10. We cannot argue that this house has a very vintage design. What makes this fireplace attractive is the brick around it. Furthermore, the wallpaper here gives such vintage-sweet feeling.
The fireplace can be so attractive accent for the living room. Moreover, its mantelpiece can be an interesting corner for showcasing the decorations. The fireplace is also a perfect friend to tighten the family members during the quality time.
Other Collections of 10+ Living Room Designs with the Fireplace
36+ Tips to Get a Stylish Sofa as Every Stylish Person’s Living Room – When we see on the internet or reading magazines, there are many stylish houses are featured. Then, we will think about how come these persons get such ideas? Indeed, when ...
33+ How to Reinvent Your Living Room with Simple Touches – Everyone at certain times needs a new nuance in the home. New nuance at the home doesn’t only bring new satisfaction, but it also energizes us up. That’s why reinventing the home is like ...