10+ Laundry Room Wall Decor Ideas – Any room in the house should be designed whole-heartedly, not except for the laundry room. The not primary rooms like balcony or laundry room are often neglected from the design. But make sure that you won’t do this. It is because neglecting these kinds of rooms makes the house unbalanced. Every room should be designed beautifully. In this occasion, we will discuss the wall decoration of a room that is usually neglected, which is the laundry room.
1. The laundry room should be designed clean and neat. The clean and neat design will make the owner is easier to do his or her job. This first laundry room is designed very neat and clean. its wall decoration is covered with the natural stones. This makes the room feels cool.
2. In the second room, the big window is placed so the owner can see the view from the up while doing the laundry. This room is yellow paint. On the one side, the wall is designed with the brick. And the other side, there is a place for equipment and a plant that freshens the room.
3. The third laundry room is the multifunctional laundry room. This laundry room is also used to wash the shoes or bags, that’s why there are shoe shelves and hunger beside the washing machine. This room is painted with the brown wall and tiles.
4. The number four is the simple laundry room. The wall in this laundry room is decorated with the typography that shows this is the laundry room. The wall is colored with sandy color. On the other wall side, there is a bit of time with the pattern of bricks.
5. In number five, the laundry room is decorated all white. This is to give a clean impression of a room. By using the white color, this room looks bigger. On a side of the room, there is a laundry typography.
6. In the six design, the laundry room is decorated very simply. This laundry room wall is all painted in grey. Above these washing machines, there are printed pictures of the safety pins and a typography.
7. In the decoration number seven, the wall of the laundry room is covered with the natural stone only in the side with the machines. This kind of cover like tiles can keep the wall from stain or dirt. While on other sides, the wall is painted in cream color.
8. Number eight, the wall of this laundry room is painted in blue. Furthermore, there is a message above the washing machine.
9. The room number nine combines the brown color with the white. The wall is decorated in all brown with the hint of orange.
10. The last laundry room is decorated with a plaque on the wall. The wall is colored with the grey paint.
As what we have seen, a laundry room is commonly designed very neat and clean. To keep the wall on the washing area clean, you can cover the wall with tile or anything.
Other Collections of 10+ Laundry Room Wall Decor Ideas