10+ Italian Kitchen Wall Ideas – Not many people know that decorating the kitchen is very interesting. Although the kitchen commonly is not the main interest of the guest, however, for the owner itself, a kitchen should be interesting. There are many types of kitchen design. But now, we are going to give some ideas about the Italian kitchen wall decoration.
1. In the first decoration like we see in the picture that the kitchen has a low ceiling. The wall in this kitchen is decorated with a wooden wall and the stone wall. This room nuance is brown, so as the wall, ceiling, and the floor.
2. In number two, the Italian kitchen is dominated with the white color. In this kitchen, the ceiling and the wall are all painted in white. The wall is all filled with the furniture of the kitchen cabinet.
3. In the third Italian kitchen, as we see its size is large. The wall in this Italian kitchen is painted in cream. But, the kitchen wall is filled with the kitchen furniture. This Italian kitchen is dominated with the wooden aspect.
4. In number four, the Italian kitchen has the nuance of monochromatic. Aside from the wall in the kitchen is covered with wallpaper. The pattern of this wallpaper is a flower, it makes this Italian kitchen looks more lovely.
5. He next in number five, we see that this Italian kitchen has the brick wall. In this kitchen, the wall is also decorated with the cabinets. Interestingly, the brick wall in this kitchen is painted with yellow. Moreover, there is a painting above the stove that makes this kitchen is so unique.
6. In number six, this Italian kitchen is so large. The wall of this kitchen is made from the ceramics that accentuates the concept of the kitchen. Besides of ceramic, this kitchen wall is also decorated with the stones and the wooden cabinet.
7. The number seven is the Italian countryside kitchen. This kitchen has a very ethnic design. The wall in this kitchen is filled with the wooden element that is shown through the cupboard, shelf, and the kitchen pillars. Meanwhile, the wall itself is painted in white.
8. The number seven is the Italian countryside kitchen. This kitchen has a very ethnic design. The wall in this kitchen is filled with the wooden element that is shown through the cupboard, shelf, and the kitchen pillars. Meanwhile, the wall itself is painted in white.
9. The Italian kitchen number ten looks so lovely thanks to the wall color. The wall itself is actually painted with mustard color, yet it is almost all covered with kitchen furniture.
10. The last kitchen looks very large. The wall is painted in white and it is combined with the wooden element of the furniture. The wall itself in some areas has tiles with picture patterns.
The Italian kitchen is dominated with the wooden element and ceramic as the furniture and wall decoration. This is so identical with other European kitchen themes.
Other Collections of 10+ Italian Kitchen Wall Ideas