10+ Inspirations of Vintage Touch for Modern Your Living Room – Designing a home surely depends on the taste of each person. Sometimes, people also have multiple tastes and ideas when they plan to design their home interior. And there’s always a way of combining two themes in one. But we are not going to talk about that today. Today we are going to talk about the vintage touch for the modern living room.
1. This living room has the luckiness of spacious area. The modern vibe is truly seen from the wooden wall with its wooden shelf and decoration. However, the interesting idea here is the leather chairs that have a different concept.
2. This living room design is quite popular these days. The vintage design shown by the grey sofa and the chair is well combined with the attractive rattan roundtable. Moreover, the plant in the corner beautifies and freshens this room look.
3. Everything in this living room looks very harmonious. The wall painting and the curtain are on the same boat with the sofa set and the rug on the floor. The sofa set itself supports the room concept as the vintage theme.
4. This living room slightly reminds us of the grandma house. Although this living room is located in an apartment, the furniture has a very vintage design that is like in a country-side living room.
5. If you have a spacious area for the living room, you can use two kinds of the sofa like seen in this picture. Like we see, the two cream chairs here are additional for the living room. But, putting them aside could make this living room like half empty. This living room also has a nice interior with French windows.
6. It is so lucky to have a house near the beach like this. More luckily, if there is an open space that faces the beach. The open space like this is the best to be used as the open space living room or dining room or both.
7. Creating different levels of the floor like seen in the picture is a method of giving a certain accent inside the house. This living room has a modern theme like shown by the furniture set, however, the owner creatively put cushions on the upper level on the floor.
8. Maybe the first thing we catch in this living room is the grey couch that is used as the table. Furthermore, the placement of the furniture makes the furniture as the main focus in the living room.
9. If we see carefully, every furniture and the ornament of this living room has a unique design. For the example are the hanging round lamp in the corner and the grey-white chairs.
10. This living room is presented with the modern concept as shown by the fireplace, sofa set, and the two chairs. It has a nice vibe because of the windowed wall.
The living room that is well designed surely will present a good nuance to anyone inside. Therefore, maximizing the living room concept surely is a must.