10+ Inspirations of Half Wall Decoration – When building a home, surely everyone wants their home to be different from the others. Therefore, sometimes an additional aspect is placed to change the casual aspect in a home, for example, is the partition between two rooms. Usually the root partition is a casual door, however, sometimes people change it with using the mirror, shelves, or room partition, or even curtain.
Here we gonna give some examples of room partition in the form of half wall. What is the half wall? Half wall is literally a wall that is only a half. Oke, let’s not get confused and check these out.
1. In the first design, half wall isn’t for the root partition, but for the design of the wall. The wall in the upper part is painted with broken white, while the under part is painted with the black painting. In order to avoid the parted look, the decoration is placed between them.
2. The next one is the root partition which has harmonious color with the room. This room partition is also used as the hidden place for the stairs.
3. The third, the half wall is used as the place for the refrigerator, which means the refrigerator is attached to the wall.
4. In the fourth design, the half wall is designed to part the kitchen and the living room. This is the trick to make a small house looks bigger. Furthermore, the hall wall design makes the owner is able to see the living room.
5. In this fifth design, the half wall is used to part the kitchen and the second living room. This half wall is also used as the place for cabinets, oven, and the stove.
6. The next one, as you see the half wall makes the owner is able to see the room from the living room until the kitchen in behind. This half wall is designed in a classic model and it is also used as the place of decoration.
7. The seventh design, this half wall parts of the kitchen and the dining table. The half wall is completed with the table and the dining table on each side. This is the trick of saving area, bu using the half wall as the place of the foldable table.
8. In this eight design, the half wall parts of the kitchen and the living room. It is also the place for the fireplace.
9. Then, this half wall design also parts the dining room and the kitchen. The half wall is decorated with the tiles to avoid the wall from dirt.
10. In this last design, the half wall quite long follows the area of the kitchen and the living room. It parts the kitchen and the living room. And on the surface, the half wall is also covered with floor tile.
These examples of half wall can be an inspiration if you are going to build a home and make the house looks bigger. By using this way, you can see another room from the room you are in.