10+ Inspirations for Turquoise Interior Decorations – Every color will create certain feelings in the room generally. That’s why when you are choosing a design of a house, you need to consider what kind of feeling you want to get. Here we will focus on the turquoise color as the home interior element. The turquoise as the part of the home interior will make a home feels fresh. Let’s check some of the examples below.
1. In this first picture, the turquoise color is used as the main element of a bathroom. It is seen through the wall painting as well as the equipment that complete this bathroom. This bathroom looks very lovely with the combinations of the turquoise with the white color.
2. In the picture number two, the turquoise occupies half of the room wall. Like the picture in the first, this room also employs the turquoise equipment. This room looks so fresh with the usage of the turquoise and white as the main elements.
3. Just like the first and second picture, the room in picture number three also employs the turquoise and white as the main colors. The turquoise color dominates the wall, bed, and as the main color of the rug.
4. In number four, the turquoise color is combined with the grey color. The turquoise color here is not used on the wall, yet is used in big furniture like bed, curtain, cabinet, and the rug. This room has a lovely design of classic concept.
5. The next is the design of a combination between turquoise and broken. These colors are a perfect combination for a melancholic bedroom like this. The turquoise color beautifully decorates the window through the curtain.
6. The next is the turquoise color that is used in a reading room. The turquoise color is nicely combined with white in a stripe pattern. The furniture like the shelf and the chair as we see is also beautiful with the turquoise and white color.
7. In number seven, we see a concept of a living room with a semi-vintage theme. As we see in this picture, the dark turquoise color dominates all the wall painting. The windows and the door in this room reflect the vintage concept.
8. The next, in number eight, the room looks very bright with the turquoise and white as the main color. The existence of big windows in this room makes the room looks brighter. The decorations of photographs in black frames suit with the wall color.
9. In number nine, the picture shows a luxury-themed of a bedroom. This bedroom is very beautiful with the turquoise wallpaper that is decorated with two chandeliers.
10. The last, we can see the turquoise color beautifies the room through the curtain and the bed cover and several other objects. This bedroom has the very beautiful appearance that combines white, turquoise, and wooden element.
Turquoise as the element that dominates a room creates a fresh appearance to the room. The turquoise as we see in some examples above, suits with neutral colors like white, grey, or black.