10+ Inspirational Country Style Decorating – A house with the country style is identical with the wooden and the brick decoration. The countryside house reminds us to the child memory when we spend days in the grandma’s house. The country style house usually has a big garden as well as the big space in a room. But it doesn’t mean that country style needs a big area of a house. You can have a limited home area with country style, too.
1. The French window on each side makes this room looks authentic. The strong vibe of the countryside can be felt through the fireplace, the chairs, and the ceiling. Another aspect that makes the countryside vibe is stronger is the patterned rug.
2. In this second design, the country vibes are placed for the kitchen. The country-style decoration is shown through the wooden ceiling and the dining table, as well as the stone wall. The placement of the equipment that hangs also remind us to the old times. The old kitchen usually also still has a crystal lamp.
3. This living room is very suitable for the place of family members gathering. It has the country or rustic design through the wooden table and the sofa, as well as the floor. The chimney will make the atmosphere is warmer when the family members are in the same room.
4. The antique sofa and its cushion have a country bohemian style. The country looks is also shown from the chairs and the candle handler. The curtain and the stairs also remind us of the old design of a home.
5. This room has a country design that is also very soft. The selection of the pastel color dominates the room. The unique things here are the unused window that is made as the decorations beside the mirror.
6. This room is big and the sofas circle the table. The windows have a unique cover of the see-through bamboo window curtain. The fireplace makes this living room’s country vibe is stronger.
7. For a narrow house like this, you can play a trick like this. This house has a kitchen, dining room, and the living room in the same area. So, the country style house doesn’t necessarily to be big. The house decoration like the cupboard, shelves, as well as the fireplace and the chimney are showing the old look.
8. What makes this room look very country style is the stone fireplace. This design, like the brick fireplace, is very identical with the country fireplace.
9. The stair style in this house reminds us of the old American house. The broken white painting is also identical to the countryside home style.
10. Although this kitchen looks luxury, it has the aspects that support it to have the country style. For examples are the old candle handler, wooden kitchen corner, and the dining table.
Okay, we hope that you will get some inspiration through this article. Remember that country style home doesn’t necessarily have a big area, okay?
Other Collections of 10+ Inspirational Country Style Decorating