10+ Inspirational Canvas Wall Decor – Today, the house decoration is extremely variable. Have you seen the picture that being puzzled? Actually, many of them are not really hand paintings. Now, people tend to print them on the canvas. If you want to know the difference between the real painting and the printed one, put side by side the parts that parted. If they are symmetrically perfect, then they are the printed pictures.
And if they are asymmetrical, then they are real paintings. However, it is easier to see whether they are real or not through the texture. The real one has the uneven texture of oil or any paints. And now, we will give you some inspirational canvas wall decoration as we have mentioned.
1. This flower canvas wall décor accentuates the whole room because it has the most vibrant color. This painting is parted into 5 and each other has different size. The center has the longest and it gets shorter to the end.
2. The second one is the beach painting. It has the same size and model as the first one. However, it gives more youthful vibes for the room.
3. The third one is the moon phase painting. This painting is so unique and it goes along with the mood of the room.
4. The number four is the sunset painting. This painting has four part in which the middle part is hanging asymmetrically to make the parted picture linked well to each other.
5. The next is the Dutch painting. This painting has a very big size and it is suitable to fill the empty part of the wall. Since the room size is also big, this painting performs really well.
6. This elephant painting has the same size and model with the painting number one and two. Its color also matches with the wall painting.
7. This moon phase canvas accentuates the monochromatic nuance of the room. Its simplistic design also gets along very well with the modern style of this room.
8. Like the canvas number one and two, this painting has the same placement model. However, it has a bigger size. With the eagle painting, this gives a powerful vibe to the room. Meanwhile, the burst color on the wing gives an artsy mood.
9. This replica of Vincent van Gogh’s Starry Night is very popular. This room has the replica inside and it gives the right mood as the bedroom is the place to rest.
10. The replica of Starry Night is also suitable for other rooms like this one. This painting is well suited with the colorful cushions. Moreover, there is not necessarily any other decoration besides the painting.
Those are some inspirations for canvas paintings. These paintings actually need a bigger space since they include four to five parts. You can find more of them in the furniture dealer or showrooms. We have some tips for you, besides appropriating the size, you need to choose the one that represents the mood of the room.