10+ Ideas of the Separate Kitchen and Living Room –The kitchen and living room that placed side by side is actually not only for the small houses. This kind of design is also efficient for any house size. Moreover, it gives the living room easier access to food. Hence, it doesn’t only create a wider space but also create easier access. Even though they are placed in the same area, yet there is always a border between them.
1.The kitchen and the dining area of this house are really efficient. Uniquely, between them, there is a curvy ceiling that also acts as the decoration. Overall, seeing the decoration, this living room is decorated with ethnic nuance.
2. It can be seen a bit, there is a sofa in front of the kitchen. The living room and the kitchen is not separated with a clear border, yet we can clearly see two different functions. Yet, the clear border is owned between the kitchen and the dining table.
3. It is so clear that this house is designed very relaxingly. There is no clear border between the kitchen, dining table, and the living room. Even, the kitchen is placed very closely with the living room and seen from it.
4. Although this apartment is not really wide, yet the living room and the kitchen is separated with a half room partition. The kitchen only has seen half of the living room. Moreover, the design of the partition itself is aesthetic.
5. If you don’t like a clear or regular partition, you can build an aquarium like in this design. The aquarium can beautify the house as well as part two functional room. Or, the difference can be shown by the different floor tiles.
6. The living room and the kitchen and dining room that are next to each other indeed create a more relaxing impression. Moreover, the unclear border looks more youthful than the rooms that are parted with a wall.
7. Although there is a room partition between two areas, the wall partition is designed beautifully. It doesn’t fully close the area.
8. This house for sure shows us the example of a nice room arrangement for a small house. Even, there are four functions of the area in a single place. Yet, the owner prioritizes the bigger areas for the most important rooms.
9. If you look carefully, this room doesn’t group the kitchen, dining table, and the living room at once. Yet, half of the kitchen is placed inside the room, only the remain half is outside the room.
10. Once again there is an example of a small house with a very casual room arrangement. Should be highlighted here that the house theme is amazing modern-oriental. Although the house is small, the owner surely knows how to choose attractive decorations.
The living room and the kitchen with unclear border are very amazing for the homes. It gives such a nice look of room arrangement. And should not be forgotten that this is so applicable for the small houses.