10+ Ideas of Scandinavian Room Design – The Nordic design is highly popular these days. The Nordic design is noted for its simplicity and the connection of the natural element inside the home. The Nordic interior design is also commonly known as the Scandinavian interior design. This design that is identical for the Nordic home actually suits for any home location. Therefore, let’s see several examples of the Scandinavian home interior.
1. Like the usual Scandinavian interior, this home is also painted in white. The monochrome furniture also completes this home. The simplicity of Nordic decoration is represented through the painting that is placed on the floor.
2. The Scandinavian interior feeling is drawn strongly from the sofa design, tables shape, and the rug design. The Scandinavian style won’t forget the wooden floor like this. The link with nature is also represented through the live plants in this living room.
3. Who says that the Scandinavian nuance always exists with the white decoration? This living room has the colorful decoration like seen from the Marylin Monroe image in the wall. Furthermore, the golden sofa in the corner makes this living room more aesthetic.
4. The Scandinavian home interior is very well applied in this house. Not only presented through the room nuance, but the area allocation is also typically Scandinavian design. The Scandinavian home interior is common with the same area for the dining room and the living room, and the minimalist furniture.
5. The Scandinavian home interior is not always completed with the white wall painting, for example, is this house. However, one characteristic of a Scandinavian interior that is very strong in this house is the slim lining of the furniture.
6. The wooden furniture is undeniable cannot be separated from the Scandinavian interior. Just like we see in this kitchen, the wooden material follows to support the interior. Moreover, the interaction with the live plants is also shown in this kitchen.
7. The typical Scandinavian living room nuance arises from the simple furniture and the application of the fireplace.
8. The concept of the Scandinavian home is combined beautifully with the colorful furniture in this kitchen. The relation with nature is also represented with the yellow flower on the table.
9. The Scandinavian interior theme is indeed perfect to reflects the moody nuance. Like this living room, for example, the white and grey nuance celebrates the moodiness nuance. However, the image of greenness through the live plants make the Scandinavian interior looks livelier.
10. This apartment has a beautiful concept with the Scandinavian concept. The existence of many windows is essential for the Scandinavian interior. It is because the Nordic home maximizes the facilities to get the light as much as possible. The green elements from live plants in this apartment are not only aesthetic but also freshens the air.
The urban apartment nowadays is sure cannot be far from the Scandinavian interior. It is because the Scandinavian interior is really proportional for the small home like the types of studio or student’s apartment.
Other Collections of 10+ Ideas of Scandinavian Room Design