10+ Ideas of Fashionable Bedroom Closet –Dressing room or usually also named as a closet is an important aspect in the bedroom. The closet is commonly also shared the area with the vanity mirror. Therefore, people generally doing makeup and dressing at the same time. Since the closet is the most private area in the bedroom, its design should be able to provide all we need. And that’s our reason to give you several inspirations.
1.The closet here has the classic style furniture. It is suitable for the concept of the bedroom itself that has the ancient or vintage style. The area between the bedroom and the closet itself is divided with a door.
2. This closet has the Scandinavian concept. The Scandinavian concept is very obviously seen from the white nuance and the simplicity of the furniture design. Moreover, what makes this closet attractive is the design of the mirror corner.
3. This teen bedroom is completed with a simple mini closet. The mini closet here is also decorated similarly with the bedroom. Moreover, the arrangement of the things here is very neat and nice.
4. If there is not enough area in your bedroom, you should try this method. This bedroom has a closet that is integrated inside the wall. Therefore, it doesn’t spend many spaces in the bedroom.
5. If your bedroom is big enough, lucky you! You can have a big closet with enough area to store your pile of clothes. Not only that, you can complete your closet with a sofa for just sitting and trying your shoes.
6. Even though this teen bedroom is rather small, truthfully it has a cute decoration. The blue nuance here is very youthful and refreshing. The closet itself is also not really big, yet it has a neat look.
7. It is very fortunate for having a rather big bedroom for the closet. We suggest you not to create the partition between the bedroom and the closet to make a wide illusion. However, you can use the partition if you want.
8. The room that is dominated with the wooden furniture will have the cool nuance. This closet also, even though it is simple, the wooden nuance here is enough for creating a natural atmosphere.
9. The owner of this home surely knows how to be creative. Instead of utilizing the cupboard, the owner builds a space inside the wall for keeping the attire. This kind of method making the bedroom looks neater.
10. Whether you add the partition or not between the bedroom and the closet, it is a matter of preference. Adding the partition is indeed building more accent and avoiding bad view if your closet is untidy.
From those closet design, the most important is the way you arranging them. Whether the closet is big or small, as long as you can arrange it neatly, it will look good. Moreover, it is important to grouping the things according to the type to create a harmonious view.