10+ Ideas of Contemporary Living Room Furniture Sets – Usually, people need more extra in designing the living room and the master bedroom. It is quite reasonable since the living room is like the second face of our home. That’s the place where we welcome the guest the most. Therefore, there will some proud if we have such a nice living room. In addition, the contemporary furniture set is very popular. And here we are going to give you some inspirations about the contemporary furniture sets for the living room.
This apartment has a common apartment design. Yes, the most common apartment design is modern-minimalist like this. This apartment moreover, has a set of a sofa which is presented harmoniously with other furniture like table, lamp, etc.
2. Maybe the round sofa formation like in this picture is not really common. Because the square formation sofa saves more space. However, if you have a kind of big space in the living room, you can purchase this kind of sofa to make your living room looks more unique.
3. The sofa that has long space like this is really popular. It is such a good place to relaxing until you asleep. The furniture in this room does very harmoniously with the wall painting and the floor.
4. The most stunning feature on this sofa is the sofa edge that has the magazines keeper. This sofa also gives a bit nuance of the 90s era. The most attractive is the wall behind it that is painted with brushed black.
5. Maybe the size of the living room like this is the most common to see. The living room consists of two double sofas that have the color in the same tone with the wall painting, floor, and other furniture. Using the same color furniture and the wall like this is the safest strategy of designing the interior.
6. Only from the first sight, this sofa set clearly impresses the classical theme. This sofa set supports the interior decoration as we see from the window and wall design.
7. With the color of the sofa and the table that is vibrant from the interior color, this living room looks like having a monochromatic theme. However, to avoid from being boring, the owner uses the different color for the rug and a plant in the corner.
8. Maybe, placing a living room near the swimming pool is a good idea. Enjoying the view of the sky and the water while relaxing on the sofa is a good method of relieving the stress.
9. For sure, this living room has a very unique sofa design. You can apply the idea like this unique sofa if you want to make your living room more eye-catching.
10. Although this living room has a vintage-simple design, the blue sofa set gives vibrant vibes to this room because its theme and color are very contrastive.
When you are choosing the furniture set, it is better to consider the room size and the concept of your living room. Contrasting the sofa theme with the interior like in number ten is also a good idea to gives a sense of uniqueness.