10+ How to Nail Royal Blue in the Living Room – Instead of the bright color, maybe the neutral color is more often used for the interior. And instead of presenting about the neutral colors, this post will give you some inspirations about one of the bright color. That is the royal blue. Royal blue is an artistic color, its color is not that deep, yet also not that light. Royal blue is a perfect choice if you want to create a creative ambiance.
1.The atmosphere of this living room is very youthful. The design of the decoration is rarely though, the light bulb and the house-like magazine folder for examples. The royal blue here is also very attractive to be combined with the yellow.
2. This living room has an eclectic theme, maybe it can be grouped as the bohemian theme. The royal blue sofa is very beautiful with the patterned cushions. The rug adds the lively atmosphere for this living room.
3. The teammate between blue, white, and black is such a nice combo. Their nuance reflects the winter atmosphere of the outdoor view. The interesting shapes are also presented in several things like rug, lamp, and bottle.
4. Once again we meet with the bohemian theme. The royal blue has a strong accentuation through the wallpaper. The use of pf colors in this living room is also very attractive and so brave.
5. The blue and the nude colors each are presented through the colors of the butterflies on the wall. Unexpectedly, blue is harmonious with the cream color.
6. Firstly, the focal point of this living room is shown by the ethnic fireplace. The motive of the fireplace is very interesting and harmonious with the royal blue couch. The attractive point in this living room is proven by the decorations on the mantelpiece.
7. The couch is very awesome. It is just one of a kind. It is too rare to find this kind of couch shape in the blue leather. For this classic living room, this couch is just very stunning. And it is stressed by couch color that is the most difference here.
8. Here the artistic living room is presented with the old-time vibe. The old-time vibe is specially presented by the design of the furniture. The blue nuance here gives the mature ambiance.
9. One word for this living room is, creative. We see that many aspects of this living room are contrasted to each other. Yet, even though it is in a contrast to each other, they look eclectic as a whole.
10. This house has such an amazing arrangement. The size is actually not really big. But the owner can arrange every decoration and furniture proportionally. Creating such a nice ethnic theme with a modern lick.
How was it? Royal blue is such an amazing color, isn’t it? It vibes an artistic and mature atmosphere. And unexpectedly, it is quite easy to combine it with other colors, especially the contrast ones.