10+ How to Decorate Your Basement as the Laundry Room –Many homes use the basement area as the playroom, home theatre, etc. But, many of us also neglect to place the laundry room in a single place. Often, the laundry room shares area with the other room functions. It makes the homeowner cannot freely doing the laundry, which means the area is very limit. Therefore, we will give you several reasons why we should place the laundry room in the basement.
1.This first laundry room is designed very simple. The laundry room is linked with the outdoor. This laundry room is also very functional with no remaining space for the decoration. Every single place is used as the laundry equipment.
2. Even though this laundry room is also considered very simple, yet there are several ornaments that make it looks more beautiful. The first is the curtains. The second is the flower in the table. And then, the use of rattan also beautifies the room’s look.
3. Indeed, for the house chores room like the laundry room, people tend to make it very minimalist. And it is the same as this laundry room. It is all dominated in white. This laundry room has no wall decoration at all.
4. Sometimes, people also share the laundry room with the toilet. This can save more space in the home, especially if the home is not spacious enough. To make the basement room is not too dark, you need to build some windows.
5. And this is the industrial laundry room. Without putting much effort, this laundry room looks decorative as it is. It is because the industrial concept looks good naturally. That’s why this laundry room is like an underground place.
6. The owner of this laundry room is lucky enough to have a quite spacious area. This laundry room is actually also very simple. It is not much decorated, however, it is just painted in blue.
7. A beautiful laundry room here. Even though this laundry room is also quite simple, the classic furniture of it makes this laundry room is not really plain. Moreover, the mixing color of the blue and nude create a sweet concept.
8. Once again the basement laundry that looks like underground laundry. The underground look is due to the wooden frames on the ceiling. Not only that, the wood and metallic materials also make this laundry room is visually natural.
9. This laundry room is designed like the other rooms in this house. That’s why its design is aesthetic. This laundry room is designed with the grey wall painting and a touch of the wooden material.
10. Even though this laundry room is not spacious, the long space creates an attractive visual. Not only that, the grey nuance that is applied make this room looks classy.
These laundry rooms are very applicable to be used in the home. They have very simple decorations that absolutely leads to the easiness of the treatment. Indeed, the most important is the functionality of the laundry room.