10+ How to Decorate the Sofa against the Wall – Arranging the furniture in the house is an enjoyable thing to do. Some people even rearrange their home decoration periodically to avoid boredom. Cleaning, rearranging the home even can boost self-esteem. Therefore, maybe arranging the home periodically is a good idea to everyone.
1. In number one there is a vintage living room design with colorful painting. In this living room, the sofa is arranged in the corner. Across the sofa, there is also a single chair that is placed in the corner also. The table is located between them.
2. In number two, the sofa is placed in the middle of the room. Behind this sofa, there is a gap between it and a wooden table. This living room seems not really big, therefore there is a big mirror placed in behind.
3. Then, in number three there are also the sofa and the table that placed in the middle in front of the fireplace. The empty space between the sofa and the wall is used as the place to walk.
4. The next, in number four we see a unique arrangement of a living room. Uniquely there are two kinds of a sofa in this living room. The first blue sofa is placed in front of the wall. Meanwhile, there is a unique circle sofa that is placed in the middle of the room.
5. Just like you see, this is a kind of student apartment. This apartment is really small yet functional and cozy. The sofa is placed in the corner near the window. In front of it, there are also a single chair and a table.
6. The living room number six is very lovely. This living room has a vintage design and it is dominated by grey and the white colors. The sofa is placed exactly in the middle under the main decoration and between two cabinets.
7. The next in number seven, we also find an artsy living room. The main sofa is placed in the middle with a big glass table. Moreover, in another corner, there is also a single sofa in brown. There is also two unique round chair near the sofa.
8. In number eight, there is a yellow living room. The sofa in this living room is placed in the corner. Behind the sofa, there is a small cabinet for the decorations and two standing lamps.
9. In number nine, the sofa is placed in the middle of the room. There is still a gap between the sofa and the wall. That gap is used as the place of the cabinet and two lamps.
10. The last, we see a living room with a very aesthetic design. The sofa of this room is not placed in the middle, but near the door. And in the corner, there is also a single chair near the lamp.
The placement of the sofa is commonly in the middle of the room. If you have a rather small living room, it is better to have a smaller sofa to avoid bulky looking.
Other Collections of 10+ How to Decorate the Sofa against the Wall