10+ How to Decorate the Corner Side of the Wall – In decorating the house, some people tend to neglect the corner of the wall. Whereas actually, the corner of the wall can be very interesting if you put some interest there. While some the people forget the corner, there are also some of us who also use the corner for certain function. Therefore, let’s take a look.
1. In the first decoration, the sofa in the living room is placed like L shape with the L angle, is in the corner of the room. Hence, the corner of this wall doesn’t look empty. There is also a boat decoration near the window.
2. The corner of the stairs in this home is very interesting. The corner is filled with many pictures. There are frames with many different sizes in this corner. He frames are in black and the gold color.
3. In number three, the corner of the wall is decorated with the cupboard with its corner attaches the corner of the wall. Therefore, this corner of the wall doesn’t look empty. Furthermore, this cupboard shape is also quite unique.
4. In number four, the corners of the room are filled while the middle of the room is left half empty. The TV is located in the corner with pictures in the behind decoration. on another corner, there are a bow, clock, and other vintage decorations on the wall. And in another corner, there are also pictures hung on the wall.
5. The number five is the bohemian room. A corner is functioned as the work desk. Above the desk, there are shelves with many plants as the ornaments. This corner looks so fresh.
6. In number six, the bedroom is completed with the inner bathroom. There is a small corner between the bedroom and the bathroom which is functioned as the shower. This wall corner is decorated with black tiles.
7. In number seven, the corner of the wall is functioned very well. The corner is benefitted as the sliding cupboard. While the bed is also attached very closely with the wall.
8. The home design in picture number eight is very unique. There is a wooden wall that is also functioned as a door to part the workroom and the living room. The corner of the living room is decorated with the stone tiles on the wall. This wall is also decorated with the floating cabinet.
9. In number nine, the corner near the doors is decorated with the wall lamp and two photographs. There is also a cabinet with several decorations that beautify the corner.
10. In number ten, each corner is filled with big shelves. While in another corner, the room is filled with the work desk.
As we see that the corner of the wall can be a very attractive angle. If we put some decorations or furniture on the corner wall, that place can be very functional and aesthetic.