10+ How to Decorate a Room with Slanted Walls – Some people creatively use the slanted walls as the attics or the room in the most up part in a house with the slanted house. An attic is an interesting part of the house because it has a different accent from the rest of the house. The attic is usually benefitted as the bedroom or a storehouse. However, actually, the attic can be used as more than that.
1. The first is, the attic can be used as the workroom or reading room like shown in this design. The window is placed in the attic and a work desk is placed near the window itself. The slanted part is used as the place to hang the artworks. The attic can be used beautifully like this.
2. The next, the attic is used as the bedroom. In this design, the slanted aspects on the right and the left side has a big window each. The slanted part like in this design can be used also as the place of the decoration.
3. Like the design number two, the design number three also benefits the attic as the bedroom. Two windows are placed in the slanted part. In the night the room will be very beautiful because the owner can directly see the stars. Meanwhile, during the day, the sunlight can go in.
4. Just like the picture number two and three, this attic is used as the bedroom. There are two windows placed in this room. The first window is in the slanted part. Meanwhile, the second one in place to see the view from the up.
5. In the fifth design, the slanted wall is used as the additional room in the house. As an additional accent, a stair is placed in the middle of the house.
6. In this design, the house has two tones. The first is the black paint for and the second one is the bricked wall. Furthermore, to make the owner able to see the view, some big windows are placed near the brick wall.
7. In this seventh design, the slanted wall has a wooden accent. Furthermore, it has a dimensional wooden frame on the wall. This woody slanted wall goes harmoniously with the theme of the house.
8. Just like several attics that we mentioned, the attic here is also used as the bedroom. The slanted wall here has an additional accent of the window and the sitting place to see the view. Furthermore, the analog fan beautifies the ceiling.
9. The design of the slanted wall in this picture is quite simple. The slanted wall is used not as the ordinary wall but for the gigantic window glass.
10. In the last design, the slanted wall has a mirror in the ceiling. Furthermore, the one side is used as the fireplace until reach the ceiling.
The slanted wall can be used as the additional room or decorated so the room looks gigantic. Whatever it is, the attic ceiling is always beneficial.
Other Collections of 10+ How to Decorate a Room with Slanted Walls