10+ How to Decorate a Mirrored Wall – Everyone surely has the decorative mirrors in their home. The decorative mirror is not only functional as the reflector but also beautifies the home. The decorative mirror can also reflect what concept a home is. However, sometimes we don’t know what is it to place beside the decorative mirror. Or how to place a decorative mirror on the wall so it will be interesting. Don’t be confused, here we will give some inspirations for you.
1. In this wall, the mirror is enough to decorate it because the mirror is big enough and the mirror already has a full decoration. The owner just needs to place it with the cabinet under it and place some or a plant and additional decoration with a similar color.
2. In the second decoration, the mirror is placed above the bed. The mirror is also very unique because it has motives for it. This mirror already makes the room looks toner, so it doesn’t need anything more on the wall.
3. In the third picture, there are two types of mirrors. The first is the round mirror that is located above the fireplace. And the second is the rectangular mirrors that are placed on another wall side. The wall near the circle mirror is also decorated with the pictures, vases, and the plants.
4. The mirror number four is very unique because the shape is a honeycomb. The more interestingly, it is placed in the home pillar, it doesn’t need anything to complete it because it already looks unique.
5. In the mirror number five, this mirror also has a very unique shape like mirror number four. This mirror reflects almost the whole room, therefore, it doesn’t need more things to decorate the wall because the home already looks toner.
6. The sixth, the mirror is round shape. This mirror has a very harmonious concept with the room. The additional decorations for the wall beside the mirror are the cabinet with the same concept as the mirror, the sitting lamps, as well as a plant.
7. In the seventh mirror, the mirror here is used as the cupboard cover. Furthermore, the mirror very suits the room theme. The mirror here also makes the room looks bigger and toner.
8. The next one, this round mirror supports the room theme really well. The room theme is a classic luxury. The mirror’s edge is in gold, to balance it the decorations beside it are in silver color.
9. The next is the design number nine in which the round mirror is very simple. so it is placed in the brick wall of the fireplace. Furthermore, the additional decorations are the pictures on the right side.
10. In the last design, the mirror is placed quite low than usual. This mirror is completed with the shells pictures on the left and right side.
For the mirrored wall, we need to consider whether a mirror still needs the additional decoration or not. Because too many decorations for a room makes the wall looks bulky.
Other Collections of 10+ How to Decorate a Mirrored Wall