10+ How to Decorate a High Wall in the Living Room – In designing a home, it is also needed the creativity. Without creativity in designing a home, a home will look have no concept. But now, we have no worries because the service from the architect and interior designer is very easy to find. We are also able to look some inspirations from the internet. Like the followings, we are going to give you some inspirations about decorating a high wall in the living room.
1. In number one, the ceiling is filled with the wooden element. Moreover, the upper wall is decorated with many wooden frames. The upper wall is also surrounded by the window. There is also an extended decoration from the fireplace to the ceiling which is the stone wall.
2. The next, in number two, there is a living room that also has a meeting room. This room has a fresh design which is shown through the green wallpaper that has plants picture. Moreover, on another side, the wall is decorated with the mirror.
3. The number three we have a classic mountainous house. The owner intentionally build the windowed wall so the scenery is clearly seen. On another side, there is also a stone wall which is decorated with a painting.
4. The next, we have a living room that is filled with white decoration. The wall in this living room is full of shelves and cabinet that is filled with decorations.
5. The next, in number five, the living room faces the yard. This living room accentuates the furniture as the main focus because the wall is painted all in white and the decoration is very minimalist.
6. The next, in number six there is a vintage and lovely house. The decoration in the living room area is crowded. There is a side on the wall that is covered with floral wallpaper. While, on another side, the wall is dense with photographs.
7. In number seven, we have a living room with a very vintage European decoration. The decoration in this room has wood as the most pointed element. The wood and glass element are extended from the fireplace to the ceiling.
8. The number eight, like we see that since the house has aesthetic scenery of the outside view, the wall is almost all windowed. This kind of house does suit for the holiday or family gathering.
9. In number nine, the doors are in the form of French windows. As well as the upper wall, this area is maximized as the windows.
10. In the last picture, as we see that this ceiling has unique decoration which is the ceiling is carved. The wall area is minimalist because this home is designed with less partition.
If you are going to build a home and realize that your home area has an outstanding view, you may apply the windowed wall. This is beneficial to get the beautiful scenery as well as to get enough light to enter the house.
Other Collections of 10+ How to Decorate a High Wall in the Living Room