10+ How to Bring the Coastal Nuance into Your Bedroom – The coastal, or usually also called as the nautical theme is the most common concept that used in the houses surrounding the beach area. The coastal feeling is proven to bring the warm and welcoming feeling with the atmosphere of the tropical ocean. And as you can imagine, the coastal theme is familiar with the blue wall decoration, rattan material, huge windows, and the live plants inside the room.
1.Seeing the simple lining of furniture, this bedroom has the mid-century modern furniture style. The detail thing that commonly out from people concern is, the coastal room equipment are thinner, and it is seen through the rug and the bed cover.
2. The greenish atmosphere in this bedroom tries to tell us that the other colors are also very possible to create a coastal atmosphere. The organic nuance is very strong in this bedroom. And it is brought by the rattan material, sheer window cover, and the live plant. The more interesting objects here are the green classic cabinet and the cross stitches artwork above the bed.
3. As we said before that the coastal atmosphere is familiar with the rattan material. This bedroom tries to combine the natural atmosphere with the classic nuance.
4. Don’t forget that the coastal houses are very close with the wooden wall. The sailor theme pattern is also shown through the bedcover here. Not only shown by the wooden furniture, but the coastal nuance is also presented by the wall decoration.
5. Actually, it is quite easy to transfer the ocean nuance inside the bedroom. The easiest way is through the windows and the glass door. Another easiest way is using the blue nuance in the bedroom things.
6. Don’t forget that the ocean gifts us many interesting inanimate objects as the decorations. And one of the examples is the decoration above the mirror cabinet here. The effortless try to bring coastal atmosphere is also shown by the rattan bed here.
7. This bedroom has very interesting furniture and decorations. It is very interesting that this bedroom has a fireplace with the ancient design. Moreover, the lamp here has a very aesthetic and unique design. The live plants in the corner success to refresh the bedroom visual.
8. When you are creating a coastal themed room, don’t forget to put the coastal decorations inside the room. That is the focal point that tells the character of the room. The bedroom here has a unique design that combines classic furniture with organic material.
9. This bedroom uniquely presents the coastal bedroom with the Scandinavian theme. But it should be known that it is very possible. It is because the Scandinavian theme also has the nature element inside the room.
10. Like the Scandinavian bedroom above, it is also possible to bring another theme like this rustic bedroom. As long as you find the common thing between coastal and other themes, there is always a possibility.
What do you think? There are many possibilities in creating coastal nuance, isn’t it? Just apply the main important keys like ocean themed decorations, natural element, etc and everything is perfect.