10+ Home Interior Ideas – Seeing many different home designs or visiting many places often inspires us to plan what kind of home design we want to create. But, applying everything randomly is really not a good idea. There should be a home designer to help us. Therefore, if there are any hurdles that we meet, they will be able to help us. Maybe, before you decorate your house, you can see these following interior ideas for some inspirations.
1. The number one is an example of a futuristic home interior. The futuristic decoration has the characters like shown in this picture which is, having a sense of symmetrical shapes, simple, and high functioned decoration.
2. Meanwhile, in number two the homeowner seems to be artistic. It is shown from the paintings and photographs on the wall. The interesting part of this bedroom is also the shape of the window and the placement of the bedroom.
3. In number three, the house is designed very elegant. The attractive features here are the brown wall panel and its round decoration. Furthermore, the partition that divides the living room and the room behind makes this house looks wide.
4. Next, we have a master bedroom with a luxury design. This master bedroom looks cool with the dark blue wall painting. The decoration in front of the bed is very eye-catching. There is a series of photos that is actually a whole.
5. We can see from this picture that this living room is very multifunction. An aesthetic window is placed and there is a sitting placed for relaxing. Besides this sitting place, there is enough area for watching DVDs completed with the DVD shelves on the wall.
6. If you want to try having a home that looks so wide, you can try a trick like this house. This house applies a very minimalist partition and even if there is, the partition is transparent. The white decoration also supports this house to look wider.
7. In number seven, the countryside concept partners the white decoration and the wooden material. The interesting feature of this house is the protruding part on the wall as shown by the fireplace and the window on the ceiling.
8. If you have a wide area for your house, it is good news because you can maximize the rooms. For example is this bedroom, this bedroom has a wide area like we see. You can add an additional room like a dressing room if you want.
9. It is shown from this picture that this bedroom is actually very simple. It has not many decorations, meanwhile, the decoration on the wall is changed with the cabinets.
10. This apartment is also applying the no partition to create a wider space look. But maybe if you want to make the more obvious difference between the rooms, you can place the transparent partition.
We hope that these examples will inspire you in creating your dream house. Please call a home interior designer to get some good advice and your dream house will come.