10+ Giving TwoTones Wall in Your Living Room –Wall is the significant big element in the living room. As well as the furniture, the wall also tells the theme of the living room. It can be said that the wall is the skin of the living room itself. Hence, the appearance of the skin is very important. This post will show you how to beautify the wall with two different tones.
1.Actually, there are multiple tones in this living room. The first is of course owned by the wall. One per eight of the wall is decorated with the wooden accent that is painted in white. It is a very typically classic design. Meanwhile, the different tone is also shown by the ceiling that has a brown color.
2. This living room also has several sides of the walls. Between the living room and the room beside it, they are parted with the brick wall. Moreover, the living room is highlighted with the glossy wall tiles.
3. This yellow living room also owns multiple tones. The highlighted area here is the fireplace. The fireplace has the white edge, while above it is decorated with the stripes yellow-grey painting. The rest of the living room is painted in yellow and decorated with white wooden accent.
4. If we look here, this house has a nice color composition. The room decoration, floor, and the furniture are having different nuances for each. The wall and the floor are toned with the sandy color, while the furniture is very contrast.
5. It is very interesting to paint the house with the multidimensional color. The multidimensional color means that color can look having different color hints if it is exposed to lightings. Like this grey painting for example.
6. The combination of wall colors in this living room is very surprising. Their colors are very contrasting. Yet, with the support of the cushions that have similar tones like them, the room overall looks harmonious.
7. The tone contrast in this living room is not extreme. There is only a gradation of grey shade here. Moreover, the gradation here is very attractive in showing the room shifting.
8. The designer of this house shows how to be artistically decorating the wall. A single room even has two tones for the wall and ceiling. While the room next to it is painted in pink. The color choice here reflects the cheerfulness.
9. This living room accentuates the shapes in several aspects. Those are the window are contour and the shape of the chair. The round rug here also adds the shape richness. The colors here are also the reflection of natural colors.
10. The cool tone of this living room creates a relaxing atmosphere. The minimalist furniture also echoes the private atmosphere of this room.
Decorating with multiple tones doesn’t need you to color a room with two contrast colors. You can decorate a room with multiple colors in gradation, for example from light blue until dark blue. It is a safe method if you don’t want to take a risk.
Other Collections of 10+ Giving TwoTones Wall in Your Living Room
73+ Cozy Modern Living Room Inspirations – After design, the coziness is the second essential factor of a living room. It’s impossible for us to like our living room if it is not comfortable. The combination design and comfort then will create such an amazing ...
55+ Living Room with Dark Brown Couch Ideas – In the living room, the couch is an essential thing. From centuries ago, the couch has been accompanying people in welcoming the guests, chit-chatting with family or friends, etc. It’s impossible to separate us from the ...