10+ Furniture Designs for Your Home Interior – A home interior design surely should be appropriated with our style and the land contour. Fortunately, getting a home designer or architect is very easy today. You just need to call them to discuss what design you want. Before you look for a consular, you can see these following designs as the inspiration source.
1. The monochromatic design absolute cannot be separated from our home theme anywhere. It is because the monochromatic design like we see in this picture looks clean and neat. This dining room itself has the vintage furniture as the support for monochromatic design.
2. This room has a nice design with the white wall painting that is combined with the colorful furniture. Even though the furniture is really colorful, the homeowner can combine several different colors really well, that’s why this house still looks harmonious.
3. The ethnic and vintage nuance is strongly felt in this home. The vintage and ethnic nuance especially are presented by the wooden chairs and the table. The table itself has a very unique design with the wheel under.
4. This house is designed like a resort home. The modern concept like this also suits for the beach house. The modern nuance is really seen through the minimalist decoration and the choice of furniture design.
5. This bedroom also has a very simple and minimalist design. Like we see that the decoration in this bedroom is just a single painting above the bed. The simplistic design is also well presented through the color selection.
6. Sometimes the monochrome nuance can look quite boring. Hence, to avoid such condition, you can out a bit from the boundary by applying another color that vibrant enough for the monochromatic room. For example is this sofa.
7. Sometimes the monochrome nuance can look quite boring. Hence, to avoid such condition, you can out a bit from the boundary by applying another color that vibrant enough for the monochromatic room. For example is this sofa.
8. This house has a very lovely concept, right? The style of the furniture in this house is very artsy although the size is quite mini. Besides the shape of the furniture itself, their color is also very aesthetic.
9. The nuance of cute pink and the cream color like this is surely appropriate for the girl kid room. The girl kid is commonly like the princess-like decoration and the furniture just like the curtain above this bed. Moreover, the baby pink wall panels in this bedroom suit well with the room nuance.
10. The material of the furniture is also very important for the look of a room. It is because the material can make the room looks dull or gorgeous. For example is this living room, the velvet sofa and the fur rug create a luxury look.
How was it? The design, color, and the material of the furniture is really important, right? Therefore, maybe before you purchase furniture or decoration, you can consult first to your interior designer.