10+ Floating Shelves Ideas for Home – In order to make a home looks beautiful, there should be decorations. The decorations of a home should follow the theme of the home. Home decorations also should give positive vibes to the homeowner. Sometimes, the home decorations are placed in a collective. For example, in a certain part on the wall, there is a collection of photographs. Another option is that the decorations are placed on some shelves or a single big shelf. In this second option, we will give you some ideas on how to place the floating shelves as home decorations.
1. The first is the natural wood floating. In this first decoration, the shelves are unpolished. They are made from the wood and the unpolished surface makes them look natural. On these shelves, other home decorations are placed like the photographs, plants, as well as a clock.
2. In the second shelves, the shelves are also made from the wood. These shelves are polished, however, the crafter still let the natural surface of them. These shelves impress that the home theme is folk. It is also shown through the vintage and natural decorations.
3. The next is the shelves in the certain lining. There are some shelves that placed in a collective. The linings of these shelves are very unique. There are not only books that placed on, but also various decorations like bottles. These shelves are also made from the wood.
4. The number four is the shelves that placed in the corner. Uniquely these shelves are placed at intervals. Therefore, their look beautifies this corner.
5. Like what we said before that decorations can be placed in a group. For example is this wall. The decoration theme is sea which is shown through the shells and other ocean figures. These shelves are made from the wood and painted in black. In this room, the photographs are concentrated on these shelves.
6. The floating shelves number six are very unique. These shelves make triangle angles. These shelves are made from the metal material. Furthermore, they are painted black. The edge of these shelves can be used as the holder.
7. The seventh is the turned L shelves. These shelves have the L angles. These shelves are painted colorfully with blue and mustard color. They also hung as the place of other decorations.
8. The number eight is the white floating shelves. These shelves consist of the shelves of different length. They are placed from the shortest to the longest. They are made from the wooden material.
9. The number nine is the floating square shelf. This shelf consists of six parts and each is connected to the other.
10. The last is the bracketed white shelf. The design of these shelves is a vintage model. Therefore, the decorations that placed are also the vintage ones.
The shelves that placed in a group to make certain decoration are beautiful. These shelves are useful to keep other decorations like photos or plants or inanimate figures.