10+ Designs of Living Room Drapes –The living room without drape will make the window looks plain. The window and the drape almost always cannot be separated. The drape can give a certain impression to the living room. Moreover, if you use the patterned drape, this drape will make a big difference for the room look. It is because the size of the drape is big enough.
1.The combination of grey and white in this living room creates a strong modern concept. The modern concept gets the luxury lick from the crystal lamp. The drape in this living room also makes this living room looks gigantic.
2. In this living room, the focal point is the green velvet sofa. This sofa looks very aesthetic and elegant. The drapes here make a certain dimension to the room, create a bigger tone for the living room. Overall, this living room is very classic.
3. If you think that classic furniture is too boring, you can adopt the strategy like this living room. This living room has a colorful rug and patterned drape. These two are already enough for creating a cheerful look in this living room.
4. The dimensional wall contour is absolutely very attractive for the living room visual. Overall, this living room actually lies in the same tone which is the woody pattern and color. Yet, it has various patterns and the wall decoration is very eye-popping.
5. Every corner of this living room cannot be far away from the luxury impression. From aside, there are drapes that touch the floor, creating a luxury and grandiose look. Moreover, the marble wall impresses the pricy accent.
6. What do you think about this room? Does it have a modern concept or classic concept? Whatever it does, this living room doesn’t look boring at all although it is dominated with the white color.
7. The combination of the wooden material and the live plant never fails to create an organic atmosphere. Not only that, but the organic atmosphere here is also accentuated by the wide windows that present the natural view.
8. The modern theme is very identical with the colors in the same tone. This living room, for example, a little difference is made by the orange cushions. While the rest of them are presented in the brown shades. Interestingly, the walls are presented with different patterns.
9. The classic theme that is presented in grey tone like this makes the living room doesn’t look usual. Moreover, the design of the furniture is suited for one another. The decorations also cannot be neglected as important beautifiers.
10. Having the home like this include with the view is such an amazing dream. The warming nuance is presented by this living room through the use of the rattan furniture. the sheer drape is very suited for such an amazing window view.
The drape can be very important for creating a grandiose look in the living room, especially the one that touches the floor. That’s why it is very recommended not only for the window complement but also as the decoration.
Other Collections of 10+ Designs of Living Room Drapes
36+ Tips to Get a Stylish Sofa as Every Stylish Person’s Living Room – When we see on the internet or reading magazines, there are many stylish houses are featured. Then, we will think about how come these persons get such ideas? Indeed, when ...
33+ How to Reinvent Your Living Room with Simple Touches – Everyone at certain times needs a new nuance in the home. New nuance at the home doesn’t only bring new satisfaction, but it also energizes us up. That’s why reinventing the home is like ...