10+ Decorative Wall Tiles for Living Room – A living room is an area where people mostly focus to design while building a home. Why is it like that? It is because the home is the area where mostly family member to visit and the homeowner welcome the guest in the living room. Therefore, to attract everyone who comes, the living room should be interesting enough to see. Now we have several examples of attractive wall tiles for a living room.
1. The first is the stone wall tile. The stone wall tile like this will make a home feels cooler. This wall tiles also have dimensional surface because the surface is uneven. This living room combines the aspect of a modern concept in the black wall plank as well as the natural concept from the stone wall.
2. The second one is the checkered wall tile. This wall tile consists of several colors, dark grey, brown, yellow, and white. This checkered wall tile also has a dimensional surface. The surface like this makes the dimension is more stunning when it faces the light.
3. The third is the white wall tile. The white wall tile like this is an appropriate concept if you want to make your house looks always clean. Furthermore, a bright color for the house makes the area in the home looks bigger.
4. The next is the checkered stone wall tiles. This wall tile usually also has an uneven surface following the stone surface. Interestingly, although this wall tile has the same tone color, their colors are slightly different from one to another.
5. The next is also the stone wall tile. This wall tile is placed dimensionally by placing it uneven. Each side is placed more or less protrude from one to another that makes this wall is interesting.
6. The sixth is the wooden wall tile. This wooden wall tile has the harmonious color as the ceiling and the wall before it. The wooden texture also makes this room is toner.
7. The seventh is the stone wall tile. However, different from the stone wall tile we mentioned before, this stone wall tile is all in the same color. Furthermore, the owner places the lamps and some decorations on the wall that makes this stone wall tile is more interesting.
8. The next one is the stone wall with graffiti. What makes this stone wall tile interesting is, this wall tile is benefitted as the root partition and it is decorated with the graffiti.
9. The next is the flowery wall tile. This wall tile accentuates the fireplace, so it differentiates the function of a wall to another. It has dimensional texture, too.
10. And the last is the black stone wall tile. This wall tile accentuates that the house has a modern concept while also unifies with nature.
The wall tile can give a home certain nuance. For example, the stone wall tiles, it makes the home feels calmer and cooler. Having the wall tiles also makes your home looks toner.