10+ Creating a Utopia in a Small Garden –A garden is an important aspect of a house. The green element of a house is not only relaxing the eyes, but also providing better air for the homeowner. Therefore, despite the small area, many people still give some efforts to create a utopic garden. Don’t worry if you haven’t had any idea for this, this post will show you.
1.In this house, the garden is not only the place for planting, but it is also the place for other activities like gulping the tea, reading, or just talking with family. This garden is also beautiful for its shady and colorful flowers.
2. The open space area in your house is indeed shouldn’t be wasted. To make the treatment is easier, you can place the grass with the stone floor like this. Moreover, the dining table can be arranged here for a small party or just usual lunch.
3. What makes the Japanese style garden is different from the others is the type of plants and the sand. The Japanese style garden, as shown in this picture typically has the sandy or pebble ground.
4. It is easy to differentiate between Asian and European garden. And this picture is the first type. It is shown by the carved ornament of the wooden decoration here. The fountain is also a very nice option to decorate the garden. The water element indeed gives certain energy.
5. This garden is also designed like the Japanese garden. It is very obviously seen from the design of the wooden gate. Not only that, but the Japanese garden also identical with the home-like ornament in the middle of the garden that usually used as the place of the lamp or just a beautifier.
6.This typically British house has a very attractive garden. Especially because it has nice steps with the attractive checkered tiles. Not only that, but this garden is also beautiful with the neat placement of the plants.
7. The garden is not necessarily placed in the front or back of the home. If you have no area in those places, you can locate the garden in the balcony instead. You will still be able to plant fruit or anything you want.
8. This garden is owned by an ancient American home. The garden is very simple and the furniture is very affordable. Moreover, the vine plant never fails to beautify the garden.
9. This one is also a kind of a balcony garden. For the lesser space like this, the vine plant is a good choice. Not only that, you can add creative decoration just like the ancient door here.
10. If you want your garden is a bit different, you can add some sidewalks as the accents. Therefore, your garden will a bit contoured.
According to these designs, the most important is not how big your garden is. But how creative you can to decorate it. It is proven that even a balcony garden is very attractive.
Other Collections of 10+ Creating a Utopia in a Small Garden
43+ Modern Garden Designs that Will Attract You For Sure – The best landscape design for your urban house is also an urban landscape. What is the urban landscape? Is there any difference between the urban landscape or not? Yes, they are a gap ...
46+ A Captivating Garden Studio Ideas in Your Backyard – Is there anyone here who works from home? Working from home now is being a new trend. Maybe, some years forward, the trend of working from home will be lots more popular. If you are working ...