10+ Cool Vibe Living Room Ideas –Every one of us surely has our own taste. And that will surely influence our preference of decorating the house. Just like if you love something cool you will decorate your home with the cool impression. However, the definition of cool for each person is quite different. But we are going to describe it in general through these designs below.
1.You can call this living room as the modern luxury. The main furniture like sofa and table in this living room has a modern design. Meanwhile, the luxury feeling is shown by the crystal lamp. The floor and the wall decoration here have the luxury impression.
2. The bedroom with a very amazing view like this is the dream of everyone. The bed design itself is very modern, futuristic, yet very unique. This room also has the decoration that is very freely without any partition.
3. What if your house has a bunch of live plants inside like this? These live plants are the focal points in this living room. It is a unique breakthrough since commonly the focal point is the inanimate object of the room.
4. This Japanese house for sure is a very unique and aesthetic place for living. Everyone would love to live there. The one that makes this house ultra attractive for sure is the inner pool. Hearing the water flows and seeing the fishes can create refreshment without getting out from there.
5. This house for sure can satisfy the owner. Not only for its wide space, but also for its beautiful design. The color selection in this living room is very aesthetic. Moreover, eclectic furniture creates an artistic view.
6. For some people less furniture makes them feel more satisfied. Of course, less furniture creates more space. This living room, for example, the owner keeps the area half empty. Instead of filling the room with the sofa set, the rug is put in the middle.
7. If your house is close enough with nature, it is such luck. That’s why keeping the nature vibe inside the house is the best choice. Like this living room, for example, there are many organic furniture and decoration with the unpolished visual.
8. A window wall is a nice option instead of surrounding yourself with the casual window. The window wall lets you get enough light whether it is day or night.
9. Although this living room is very small. The owner knows well how to make it cool. The furniture proportion in this living room is very ideal. Moreover, the photographs and the live plants make this room less looks relaxing.
10. One word for this house is, unique. This house has a living room that is placed at a lower level than its surrounding. Moreover, the small stairs to the living room create a unique accent.
The cool living room can be created in many ways. The cool of your style can be different from the others that’s why it is easy enough to create a cool living room.