10+ Completing Living Room with Television –The living room can be called as the room that is multifunction. The only reason is it’s multifunction itself. There are many activities that can be done in the living room. Not only for welcoming a guest or gathering with family, but people also doing other activities in the living room like watching television, reading, lazy around, etc.
1.The soft colors that surround this living room cause a very warming and relaxing vibe. It’s location that is near the outdoor space also influence a good vibe. One strategy of placing the television like in this living room is very recommended.
2. Having the decorations, fireplace, and television in a single area is one of the classic concept characters. It is more efficient, practical, and also neater. The television and the fireplace are a nice duo to warm the family interaction in the living room.
3. This kind of television placement is the most popular television decoration. It is a luckiness if you have enough space for the television cabinet. Yet the most eye-popping in this living room is the bookshelf.
4. Unlike the previous design, if you don’t have enough room for your television, you can attach it on the wall. Regardless of the television, this living room has a very nice spot to enjoy the lake view accompanied by a very comfortable chair.
5. Overall this living room is like the retro thing that brought in modern life. The white decoration itself is not typically retro. Yet, if you look at the furniture and the decoration one by one, each of them has the retro design.
6. What a lucky to have a house like this! The owner is really creative in creating a boring-free home around the boring surrounding. Why we call it boring surrounding because this house is located in the middle of a big city.
7. Another strategy of placing the television is making the living room like a home theatre. Hence, two functions are achieved at once. You can feel the theatre atmosphere and the living room atmosphere at once.
8. The design of this living room is unusual. Commonly the living room is decorated with the sofa, yet this one doesn’t utilize sofa at all. Meanwhile, there are two big chairs, making this living room is more private.
9. The classic design living room is known for its multifunction keeping space. That’s why the classic room decoration commonly has a neat placement. In addition, this living room has a beautiful and soft decoration.
10. For sure this living room has a unique television placement. Furthermore, there are not so many objects in this room. That’s why this living room has a nice proportion view. The combination between grey, brown and the natural element is also very nice.
When you are decorating your living room, don’t only care about the functionality of the furniture, but also put concern about how it looks. That’s the key to creating a beautiful look in your house.