10+ Combining the Bright Interior with the Dark Furniture – In designing the home interior, many people contrast the bright wall color with darker furniture. It is to contrast so the concept of the interior itself is pointed out. If we make the color of the furniture too blend with the wall, the room can look boring. Therefore, here we will share some ideas of contrastive wall painting with the furniture.
1. In this first picture, the living room is located facing the outside view from the up. This living room looks so cozy with the wall is painted in white and the furniture has monochromatic color. The furniture in this room comes with grey and black color.
2. The next, although this living room is monochromatic and very simple, the design itself feels so lovely. The wall is colored in white, including the curtains. The decoration on the wall is also very simple. However, the color of the furniture itself makes this room attractive.
3. In picture number three, we see a wide area of a living room. This living room has the ethnic design that is shown through the decoration on the wall. All the furniture and the decoration itself make the design is stunning.
4. The next in the picture number four, this living room looks very cozy with the vintage interior design. All the wall aspect in this room is in white including the fireplace. And the furniture of this room accentuates the vintage theme.
5. In number five, we see in the picture that this living room also has a vintage theme. It is seen through the pattern of the wallpaper and the shapes of the sofas that are chosen. Interestingly, in the corner of the room, there is a place to keep the woods.
6. The next, in the picture number six, the room looks very vibrant although it has no vibrant color. It is because this room is almost all white, so it is very eye-catching. Meanwhile, the monochromatic nuance is gotten from the furniture.
7. In number seven, we are seeing a very cozy and warm living room that is also a reading room. This living room is perfectly an ideal place to gather with family or relaxing. Although the wall painting is very contrast with the furniture, they are still harmonious.
8. We see in this picture that this living room is very eye-catching. This is seen through the colors in the room that are almost all white. Meanwhile, the sofa looks very strong with the black color. This room creates a strong contrast look.
9. In number nine, the room nuance is also monochromatic. This bedroom looks simple with the color of white, black, dark grey, and the brown and cream.
10. In the last picture, we have a folk-themed living room. The plants that are placed in this living room are strong and contrastive aspect against the wall painting.
To accentuate the theme of a room, the contrastive color of the wall and the furniture is needed. Don’t be afraid to employ the color that against each other to make the nuance felt stronger.
Other Collections of 10+ Combining the Bright Interior with the Dark Furniture