10+ Amazing Halloween Wall Decorations – When Halloween is coming, people will do extra for their costumes and inarguably their home. Halloween is obviously the long-awaited moment because everyone is really into it. The decoration for the Halloween is actually can be applied any time, not only during the Halloween. Even though that Halloween is identical with creepiness, all of the Halloween wall designs are fun. Let’s see some of them.
1. You can call this as the mini Halloween decoration because its size is just mini. The rectangles shape of the decoration is identical with welcoming décor, right? That’s why this décor is the most suitable to be put on the welcoming door. You can also put it on the gate during the Halloween.
2. Do you still remember the Harry Potter series? Yes right, the font of this wall décor reminds us to Harry Potter. Although Halloween is usually creepy, the décor like this is, on the contrary, it looks fun. Put this in the living room, kids’ bedroom or playroom to make the kids’ place more fun.
3. Look at these hat pictures. Is it only me that thinks it is well combined with the bed? fortunately, if you have a vintage black bed, you can have this decoration.
4. This is also very unique, when you put two different concepts in place, they can be in a harmony. Just like this ghosts and big candles that meet the modern furniture.
5. These bats look like if they just come from the sofa. The spreading pattern like this will come beautifully if you put it on the big object like the sofa. The mustard wall painting also makes the decoration stands out.
6. If you have the decoration like this, you’ll be proud to invite your friends to a Halloween party. this decoration can handle all the wall space so, you don’t need more decoration for them.
7. This grave decoration is very unique and super fun. Moreover, the highness of the tree can accentuate the high of the wall also.
8. If you’re fierce enough, you can have this Halloween decoration in your bedroom. Maybe you also choose the one that can glow in the dark? This design is quite simple, but enough to fill all the wall space.
9. he witch decoration is best to put on the wall near the window like this. It makes its own story like the witch comes from the window. Spreading the bats all over the wall is also a good idea, so the decoration won’t look bulking in a certain space.
10. Although Halloween is dominated with pumpkins, you can have the skull as decoration too. Furthermore, some of us prefer simple decoration. If it is your case, you can have one type of picture like this and just give additional decoration on the floor. Making your DIY floor decoration in this picture is easy. You just have to buy some golden balls in the Christmas shop and grab some branch on the yard, put them together to make it perfect.
Other Collections of 10+ Amazing Halloween Wall Decorations