10+ Amazing Grey Wall Decor – What’s on your head when you imagine grey interior? It should be like cool, spacious, relaxing, and whatever. It has been these years since grey is an option in many exterior or interior design. Grey absolutely is the new pink. Grey can be combined with any color whether it is vibrant or neutral. When it is combined with vibrant color, it accentuates the pop theme. And when it is combined with the neutral color like black or white, they look modern.
1.The grey wall in this interior enhances the classical theme of the room. It shows off the old furniture like the cabinet or the fan. Even the sofa and the plant reminds us of old time when grandma was yarning near the window.
2. It’s different as the first picture, the second one wows us with modern vibes. All the furniture are things you will find in the millennial era. That’s why, to accompany the grey wall, the white decoration is all you need.
3. The grey wall can be matched with the natural concept. You shouldn’t put too much color here. White and black for the furniture is enough. The patterned pillowcases are also still beautiful to be combined.
4. Just like the most millennials, a room with minimum furniture is always on the mind. To make it more artistic, all we need are a just patterned rug, plants, and photos.
5. This undone-grey interior is very realistic for you, who like a simple home design. Almost all in grey, even the floor, doesn’t minus its aesthetics because the ceilings, the walls, even the partition are made undone.
6. Who says that grey brings gloominess? Not in this room, the grey gives the impression of spacious. And it still energizes because there is a gigantic bookshelf.
7. Bringing concrete brick inside the house is a good idea. Don’t leave it too casual by painting them in grey. You still be able to make it more cheerful by the selection of the painting on the brick.
8. Your kitchen can look artistic with the textured grey wall. To make it not empty, fill it with some random photos.
9. The domination of grey can make a room looks very classy and white. Just like this room that almost everything in grey except the flowers in the corner. To make it more classy, choose a standing lamp that has an unusual design.
10. Combining two functional rooms in a place like this one is always okay. You can differ them with the selection of wall painting. The living room wall is painted in grey, while the kitchen is painted in white. Because this is the living room, you may add some colors to the concept through furniture.
The selection of grey as the wall painting will never disappoint you. It is easy to be made in any concept or combined with any furniture and color. Since it is grouped as soil color, combine it with wooden furniture will look natural. While combine it with metals will look futuristic.