10+ Amazing 3D Decorative Wall Panels – If you don’t want to leave your home boring, maybe 3D decorative wall panel is the answer. Maybe you could get more function from this. If you want to get some photo session, you don’t have to run to a photo studio, you can get it from home. Even it is not only suit for home, but also workplace or office.
1. This 3D panel looks pretty behind the root decoration in a pot. If you kind of liking simplistic interior, maybe this white panel is the option. It flows in harmony with the wooden floor. To point out the room’s theme, use the furniture in the same shades like dark brown or black.
2. Imagine that you have a meeting with some colleagues in a cozy room. This beige 3D panel with a see-through partition will make your meeting feels not boring.
3. Get the idea of minimalist home? Maybe to not make it too simple, you can décor some places in your home with 3D panels. Give some artistic standing furniture around them to make it more aesthetic.
4. Maybe place two kinds of 3D panels is a good idea. The traditional craved in this panel still a good company for the modern white in its left side. The good thing is, placing a lamp above the craved panel will make it looks amazing.
5. If you want to apply something different, maybe you can try this one. Placing the 3D panel in the same place with the fireplace is an absolutely interesting idea. Don’t let the place where the family members gather to be boring!
6. Instead of one or two panels, why don’t put them in some places more? In order to make them more attractive, every panel should be in different pattern and color, yet their color should be still in harmony.
7. Maybe you are one from people who love simple treatment furniture. If it is so, you can make your room looks noisier with the 3D panel. Just add a mirror and it will be perfect!
8. Actually, the white 3D panel is the most flexible to match with any furniture. Like this panel that looks wonderful with checkered carpet and green chair. Moreover, the natural light comes from the left side makes the 3D panel looks stunning.
9. Still the white 3D panel, when it gets the light from above and the front, its texture will support the room’s overall look. You can have furniture with contrast color to accompany the 3D panel and the wooden floor.
10. To get the luxury feeling, you can have the golden 3D panel in for your interior. Furthermore, add some hanging lamps so it will enhance the panel’s color. A vibrant sofa s an additional furniture will make the room looks gorgeous.
We recommend you to use the 3D panel so your interior won’t be boring. Place some lights around them to make more stunning and their 3D shape won’t be such a waste.